Epic Fail

Avatar the last Airbender. I didn't like it at all, a fail if I ever saw one. The live action DBZ movie was alright but still a fail in my eyes.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
We've all seen it before. Hollywood pissing in the soup. So, what anime/mangas turned into RL movies disappointed you the most?
Well there really hasn't been that many to warrant a discussion of this nature. Anime and manga haven't reached a substantial level of popularity until about 2004 - 2005. Major contributors include Pokemon, Naruto, and Bleach. Wow DBZ was and still is rather popular most mainstreamers think Naruto or Bleach when they think anime and there are still many Americans who don't actually know what manga is. To top it off, over the last ten years Hollywood may have made ten anime/manga based movies at the most. Of course it crapped all over them but still, there isn't enough crap to warrant a discussion.

Avatar the last Airbender. I didn't like it at all, a fail if I ever saw one. The live action DBZ movie was alright but still a fail in my eyes.
Issue with that is Avatar wasn't a manga or anime.

street fighter the movie ruined everything. guile with eyebrows ryu with last name ryu with his name pronouncing wrong zangief a dumb enemy deejay an enemy sagat that is not tall vega that doesnt perform izuna drop a hadoken that needs to be close range to be effective e.honda being hawaiian blanka and charlie are one and the finishing blow is a dorky bison

Witcher

Every movie based off a manga and anime. Also, Mysterious Gourmet, Street fighter is not an anime. Yes, there is an manga and anime based off it, but the movie was based off the game. And that Bison was the only pretty good thing in the movie.

Roxis

Unknown Stalker
DB evolution Goku isn't Gecko and he not weakling boy who always bullied in school
in fact he never school the Movie totally off the original series