Enigma Discussion

No~~~~

I read it like crazy! (>_<) I'm always at the edge of my seat because of the cliffhangers, though I still have the issue at the one time...
during the chapter where the poor kid got ripped apart from the gears.... Wasn't that eraser kid outside as well and could erase the gears? He somehow managed to get back inside the building.... Or was that just me being delusional...

Not too sure on my favourite character seeing as I still have trouble remembering their names...

http://www.mangareader.net/enigma

Summary taken from site: Haiba Sumio is a student at a Tokyo High School with an interesting ability... He occasionally falls asleep and wakes up with premonitions of the future written out on his "Dream Diary". With this ability, Sumio helps out people in trouble before anything bad happens, until one day when his peaceful life completely changes.

It actually is better than the summary.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hmmmm,

I wonder, what if I have his ability (have a syndrome of sleeping in class almost every time....)

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Hmmmm,

I wonder, what if I have his ability (have a syndrome of sleeping in class almost every time....)[/QUOTE]

Sorry to tell you this, but you would have to be able to predict the future in your sleep :>.>:

I wanna know who Enigma is frankly. The guy behind these trials and one who has been able to manipulate things quite well in terms of each player's abilities and powers.

There's been word around that it could be Sumio's dad or something. Who knows~?

As far as powers go, I'd like the power to alter pics and stuff, but a variation in which the actual picture is like a different world... More like dimension crossing.

Jimzy

I remember Psyren when I read Enigma.

Menesis Q. made use of that ugly mascot ._. badass aladin-like creature to test different people. While Enigma is using a monster(?)-like creature to likewise, test different people.

As for the powers, that Takemaru is really impressive! :D

Though who I really like is that ecchi girl with a Third Hand. :D Looks like spoiled brat. :D

Well, it could be. Sumio's dad is not shown yet. ._.

Takemaru's power is indeed impressive, though there is little use for it in reality unless one uses it creatively eg: using it for crime scenes and whatnot.

Girl with the 3rd hand seems not so spoiled to me - she's had enough damage through people she knew in the past. She at least values true friendship... Too bad Sumio hasn't gotten the hint (>_<)

Hopefully Enigma doesn't turn boring like Psyren did to me.... Psyren's very, very typical Shounen Jump-ish now with the battles (-_-")

Jimzy

I agree with Takemaru's issues. But who knows, he might use his power to bring back the whole school where they are currently in and immediately find Enigma's place? @.@ That would be a very big help.

I thought of that too. He easily picks-up every hint when it comes to Enigma's test but when it comes to that girl, he seems to be close-minded.

I hope so too. Well, as of now, I like how the story is going... proving that Smexy Author is indeed amazing with her series. O.O I wanna see her other series as well.

Btw, the other girl... I wonder what power she has?

That might take a while for Takemaru to be able to use his powers that much. Right now it's really putting one hell of a strain on his body as is.

Probably the clueless type when it comes to EQ/love, but everything else seems to be alright.

The one with a similar "powerless" situation as Takemaru right? She really seems useless. Even Takemaru wasn't all that useless without his powers.... Then again, who knows? Maybe she's "playing around" like that guy who was able to alter pics and stuffs.

Smexy mangaka has more titles? Guess I'll be doing some hunting afterall~

Jimzy

Yeah. He's been tired with the trip. Dang. I want him to use his power like that.

Well, he's adventurer-type. He's more used to challenges in reality? Than Love?

Agree. I thought that as well. Maybe she's just playing around. But to think that she's Habia Sumio's (childhood?) friend, it's kinda ... a trick? Maybe.

I wish she has. ._.

I really like this manga and I hope more of her works.

Another "we know each other for so long, but you know nothing" situation? Hasn't that already been done by the discipline committee guys already? It'd be pretty boring no? But I guess it'd be more like the eraser-guy's situation where they've been hiding it.

*shrugs* Sumio is just Sumio I guess. For a guy who hasn't noticed that his childhood friend has been crushing on him and then add the rich girl to the mix, he's already unknowingly gotten a harem started. 3 people if you count that little kid who may or may not be a girl.

We'll have to see Enigma's conclusion unless they have other titles done before it.... I've not seen anything with a similar art style as of yet though...

Jimzy

Now that I think about it, is there someone who his power is not revealed yet? Except that 'useless girl'?

Future Dreamer, Past Rewinder, Disappearing Power, Third Hand, Flat Surface Access, Astroboy Power (xD. I refer him to be Astro Boy since that mascot seems to be Astro. xD), Mathematical Calculations/Object +/- Size and the Useless...

I see, they are 8 already. xD

I thought that "Creepy" or rather "ROCKy" Rockstar Lady would enter the test too. ._.

I think that's all of them for now. There's bound to be another bunch of Enigma test-takers sooner or later.

Creepy is that guy who's obsessed with mysteries right? He doesn't seem to possess a power other than a knowledge on the occult of certain things which are probably related due to the abilities of the test-takers...

Rock star lady? Am I forgetting someone important? Hmm...... Guess I'll be re-reading?