Emotions!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I hate emotions! ARR!!

If there is only one emotion you would choose what would it be?

For me. It will be Adrenaline(not to be associated with happy)

I will be hyper all day! weee without giving a dam to anything else!

LOL Adrenaline isn't an emotion. It's a hormone. But I get your point. :3

For me, the emotion I would like is solitude. Imagine throwing all your worries away, and being in your own world.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Adrenaline isn't a emotion. It's a hormone- nevermind, but I understand you're talking about having and adrenaline rush and all that.

For me, the best emotion is tranquility. When there's a disturbance in the force, I can't do my best in whatever I do, even in high-stress situations like fighting, I have to keep my calm.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']LOL Adrenaline isn't an emotion. It's a hormone. But I get your point. :3

For me, the emotion I would like is solitude. Imagine throwing all your worries away, and being in your own world.
[/QUOTE]

Autism? XD

[quote name='Crestham']Adrenaline isn't a emotion. It's a hormone- nevermind, but I understand you're talking about having and adrenaline rush and all that.

For me, the best emotion is tranquility. When there's a disturbance in the force, I can't do my best in whatever I do, even in high-stress situations like fighting, I have to keep my calm.
[/QUOTE]

lol. One with nature! :grin:

PS:not the hormone people. The feeling of adrenaline. I even made a description!"scared"

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Crestham']For me, the best emotion is tranquility. When there's a disturbance in the force, I can't do my best in whatever I do, even in high-stress situations like fighting, I have to keep my calm.[/QUOTE]

You cannot keep calm, especially in a fighting situation. Your body will already be in a fight or flight defence mode, in which rational decisions will be harder to take, and you will be instinctual - your body will be against yourself.

Adrenaline for a long time? It's like a final resort sacrifice. You will end up damaging your body, both physically and mentally.

Me? I want to be in Altered state in a virtual reality, dude.

[youtube]orliSc4UMVk[/youtube]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Biomega']You cannot keep calm, especially in a fighting situation. Your body will already be in a fight or flight defence mode, in which rational decisions will be harder to take, and you will be instinctual - your body will be against yourself.

Adrenaline for a long time? It's like a final resort sacrifice. You will end up damaging your body, both physically and mentally.

Me? I want to be in Altered state in a virtual reality, dude.

[youtube]orliSc4UMVk[/youtube][/QUOTE]

1.Crestham will still remain calm cause its the only emotion he has! XD

2.The feeling of Adrenaline(Hyped up!) not the hormones adrenaline! JESUS CHRIST

[quote name='Graham Aker']Autism? XD

PS:not the hormone people. The feeling of adrenaline. I even made a description!"scared"[/QUOTE]

Autism is that taken to its logical extreme, but I'm not aiming for that.

And there is no feeling of adrenaline! It's just excitement or anticipation! XD

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Being calm in a fighting situation can be trained, but that's not the topic at hand.

Other words that represent what you meant by Adrenaline:

Coffee

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

[/QUOTE]

Adrenaline=Hyped up. Just like Dante :grin:

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Graham Aker']1.Crestham will still remain calm cause its the only emotion he has! XD[/QUOTE]Calm is... scary.

[quote name='Graham Aker']2.The feeling of Adrenaline(Hyped up!) not the hormones adrenaline! JESUS CHRIST[/QUOTE]Semantics. And Dante is 2cool4u

[quote name='Crestham']Being calm in a fighting situation can be trained.[/QUOTE]Yeah, especially if you are a martial artist. You can easily be in transcending state of super calm and hyper alert.

Coffee is a good, morning's stimulant.

[quote name='Hadriel']I believe what you are referring to is an adrenaline rush.[/quote]

It's called adrealine rush, because your body is pumping in adrenaline(not be obvious, but that's why it is called so).

But those aren't emotions, those are moods(or, are they same(?))!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

I believe what you are referring to is an adrenaline rush.
[/QUOTE]

Yes that. Just without the actual "adrenaline" hormones. Ya know..Feeling hyper all day long

[quote name='Biomega']Calm is... scary.

Semantics. And Dante is 2cool4u

Yeah, especially if you are a martial artist. You can easily be in transcending state of super calm and hyper alert.

Coffee is a good, morning's stimulant.

It's called adrealine rush, because your body is pumping in adrenaline(not be obvious, but that's why it is called so).

But those aren't emotions, those are moods(or, are they same(?))![/QUOTE]

Who the heck do you think you are? You have no rights to determine whose cool or not for me.

Also Emotion affects your mood. Or rather how you feel is how your mood is. So yeah they are the same.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[quote name='Hadriel']

[/QUOTE]

Maybe only the most severe cases of Autism, otherwise not.

[quote name='Biomega']

But those aren't emotions, those are moods(or, are they same(?))![/QUOTE]

Moods and emotions are pretty much the same thing although moods are generally a bit broader I suppose, but they are completely dependent on the emotions youre feeling at a certain moment.

But being hyper active due to having adrenaline pumping through your veins is not an emotion or a mood, but a state of being I suppose. Adrenaline isnt related to emotions, its just a way to give your body extra energy so you can run in a case of danger. Though of course this has emotions associated with it such as fright, tension, anticipation etc, depending on the context. But being hyper active itself, is not an emotion.

And the Solitude that you described comes closer to being in a catatonic state rather then it being some sort of emotion.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Graham Aker']Who the heck do you think you are? You have no rights to determine whose cool or not for me.[/QUOTE]:?:

You have too much adrenaline now. :p

[quote name=''[lexus'];72306']
Moods and emotions are pretty much the same thing although moods are generally a bit broader I suppose, but they are completely dependent on the emotions youre feeling at a certain moment.

But being hyper active due to having adrenaline pumping through your veins is not an emotion or a mood, but a state of being I suppose. Adrenaline isnt related to emotions, its just a way to give your body extra energy so you can run in a case of danger. Though of course this has emotions associated with it such as fright, tension, anticipation etc, depending on the context. But being hyper active itself, is not an emotion.
[/QUOTE]Hmm... now I get it.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name=''[lexus'];72306']Maybe only the most severe cases of Autism, otherwise not.

And the Solitude that you described comes closer to being in a catatonic state rather then it being some sort of emotion.[/QUOTE]

I dont think you quite grasp what does being hyped up means.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Hyped up is a mood, not an emotion, and it could be the direct result of several emotions. If youre pissed off enough you will get hyped up, just like when you are very happy or just very excited or even very scared.

I really dont see why anyone would only want one emotion. Being happy or sad or scared, or angry or excited all the time sounds...stupid.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name=''[lexus'];72319']Hyped up is a mood, not an emotion, and it could be the direct result of several emotions. If youre pissed off enough you will get hyped up, just like when you are very happy or just very excited or even very scared.

I really dont see why anyone would only want one emotion. Being happy or sad or scared, or angry or excited all the time sounds...stupid.[/QUOTE]

Well feeling adrenaline/Hyped up in my case would be going hyper all day.

Not mad nor Happy.

Just ready to go! Vroom vroom! :grin:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name=''[lexus'];72330']Then its not an emotion, its just you full of energy.[/QUOTE]

Thats an emotion alright.

The feeling of you just gotta do something all day long :grin: