Electronic - Trance/Techno artists?

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
Recommend some good trance/techno/electric music folks.

I listen to alot of dj doboy (he just makes mixes, not really original songs), and Infected Mushroom.

B StAR

2D Complex.
Check out the Ghost in the Shell Tribute. Contains a lot of techno tracks all based around Yoko Kanno's music. You might have to search around for this CD

Need for some more? Then you obvious got to hit Yuzo Koshiro's Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune tracks based off the game series. I think they are trance but its usually a mix. Some slow / happy tracks are on a mix of interesting ones. I believe his music is also free to download.

Yuzo Koshiro
Nothing can Live Forever
Another Dimension
Black Pressure

Tired of the non-lyrical tracks already? Then you should check out Eurobeat music with artists such as Fastway, Manuel, Mega NRG Man, and Digital Planet. (like disco but revamped) With a plethora of tracks to suit your taste. Some are love ballads, others talk about gasoline and fire :), and some offer powerful words. Based off the anime Initial D. Not free to download, but you might have to search around for access....

Fastway- Revolution, Go Beat Crazy
Digital Planet- We'll See Heaven, Take me Forever, Fly Away
Mega NRG Man- Express Love
Manuel- Sun in the Rain, Ready Steady GO, Gas Gas Gas, Let's Go Come On

A sleeper might be Graeme Norgate (yes the guy who did the music for Goldeneye on the N64 as well as the Timesplitter series). Offers plenty including techno/trance tracks, good old classic 808 beats, to even classical / Braveheartish influences. Best of all his music is free to download! http://www.frd.co.uk/downloads.php

Graeme Norgate
Compound
Return to Planet X
Chinese
Streets
TS2 Streets
Scotland the Brave

In the mood for some year 2000 Breakbeats and the 808? Check out the Flying Steps they are old and might be hard to actually get music by them, but if you search enough you might find some gems.
Flying Steps
Too Hot
Supersonic
Rocket Nation

Last edited:

mushbah

jesus stole my taco
i know some guys who are tryin to get me into it, personally i hate it lol

i think they recommended dj dean or sean or something

try these:

VNV Nation, Xp8, Tactical Sekt, Covenant, And One, Grendel, Combichrist, Icon of Coil, Absurd Minds, SITD, Suicide Commando, Sharpnel Sound (DJ Sharpnel, killingscum, m1day, Neon Genesis Gabbangelion)

if someone likes these... i have tons more to recommend