Ehm.. Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canabary

Administrator
I can't believe my account was deleted sometime in the past err... 3 years?

I feel so forgotten.. oh well..

Hello everyone. To those who know me, I need no introduction I believe.

And to those who don't.. well I'm not much for introductions, they tend to be of general poor quality...

I see the place certainly is changed since the last time I checked. I was actually a bit surprised to see the site still up (positively that is). Kudos to you Mr Barnes, well done indeed, shows proper commitment. So.. I'm not sure what more to write here honestly...

Just sort of.. stumbled upon the site really...so I thought I'd stop by and say hello...so.. Hello.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
:D hello to you to :D

pleased to meet you :D

welcome back (since you said you were here before), have fun and enjoy your stay :D

abarnes

Staff member
Welcome back Cana, He's an old admin from...waaaayyyy back...good times, back when I was learning to run servers and he and I were setting up windows servers with realVNC...haha

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='abarnes']Welcome back Cana, He's an old admin from...waaaayyyy back...good times, back when I was learning to run servers and he and I were setting up windows servers with realVNC...haha[/QUOTE]

Indeed, and we did a pretty damn good job with it too :p

At least considering none of us actually had any experience with it what so ever :p

abarnes

Staff member
Ha, indeed..Now my only skill IS running servers, so...good times, Canabary's one of the people who helped me when I was starting out, of course you all know Dante was there also.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Dante']Canabary, I haven't seen you on in ages.

I hope everything is well with you.[/QUOTE]

Same here Dante. Long time indeed.

Everything is fine with me. Got some time on my hands (finally) and thought I'd see how g2 was doing and see if I could help out with anything.

I trust everything is well on your end as well?

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Yeah, everything is great over here. Your help is always appreciated as well.

Seeing as how Ill be busy this summer, it's going to be very difficult for me to just drop in on the forums once in a while.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Chrisakacloud']Welcome back sir![/QUOTE]

Hah, thank you. But there's no need to call me sir :p

I'm simply a peon who has come to work for this site for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.