E-mail Notification

I wonder, it's only me or it's truly doesn't work, the e-mail notification?

I've activated instant e-mail notification, but there were no alert at all though my subscription list have been updated.

If it hasn't work yet, could you please make it work, because it's needed for people like me whom unable to be on the computer the whole day and rely on my phone which connected to my e-mail address, so if there is any urgent-for-reply things, I could just steal 5 mins to log on.

If it's under construction, then just make it as reminder for your renovation list.

Thank you in advance :grin:

Sanae

Staff member
I recall some things being updated (like invisibility mode) ^^ You may want to recheck you options/details ^^ They may have been reset ^__^

Yes I know that, I was wondering too why was my stealth mode broke -_- , but its fixed.

I've re-check, but still nothing, that reply of yours suppose to be in my inbox but none.

edit: I didn't even get any notification when first registered.

Sanae

Staff member
I don't think I got one either ^__^ Since the site is still small, the admins may have not enabled email confirmation ^__^

Hmm, another thing you may want to be sure of is your email address ^^ There may also be system lag :-?

I'm afraid not. I use this email address for registration to any site i joined, the others are okay. I currently on from computer so I can cross-check here and there.

Sanae

Staff member
I would say if the problem persist, maybe check in with one of the admins to check your profile ^__^

Ahh..yes...that was my purpose ^.^

Also, who knows there are others who use this feature and have the same problem.

Thank you for your replies anyway *gives cookies* :)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Confirmation e-mails were removed, because surprisingly, people managed to complain they aren't getting those e-mails within 1 minute. They got them after 3 or 5 minutes. Yeah, it was getting annoying, the complains that is ;>.>;

For subscribed threads, I don't know. I noticed you have set e-mail notifications set to instant, so that's not it. Are you sure that you checked "subscribe to thread" or something like that when you posted in a given thread?

It's automatically subscribed, and my "List Subscriptions" have all set to instant. You can check my settings, I'm okay with it.

Well, I've asked Miyako to help, and it seems my email isn't connected here, cause I didn't receive the email that Miyako sent.

I don't know why though, I've re-typed for several times just to make sure its the right email, but still won't work >.>

Sanae

Staff member
Not sure if this would matter, but what internet browser are you using? I'm not sure if that would even matter, but who knows xD If you do have multiple browsers, try seeing if it works on there :-? At least for the subscribed threads ^^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well,

I am one of the people who hate notification mail.

The fact that you need to check the inbox every-time you register into a new forum (and I do that, a lot...) makes you feel stressed.......