Dynasty Warriors Gundam

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Anyone else played this game? My friend picked it up to see if it was good or not since we really enjoy Dynasty Warriors series and he needed a new game to tear up, and he actually enjoyed it and we kicked some serious butt, especially with the team Domon and Master Asia.

I also found out some news by accident that they are making a port of it to the PS2 so i'm psyched since I don't have a PS3

Bandai Namco has announced it will release Dynasty Warriors: Gundam for the PS2, according to this week's issue of Famitsu magazine.
The PS2 version will be a port from the PS3 version, with additional scenario featuring Musha Gundam, which was one of the hidden playable characters in the original version of the game. The game also features a brand new mech Musha Gundam Mk-II, designed by mech artist Katoki Hajime. It is not yet confirmed whether it will be a playable character.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam for PS2 is slated for a February 28 release in Japan. No announcement on the release date that I have found

I have it for the 360 and enjoyed it very much. I have known about the PS2 port for a while now when Gunota reported it.

well, maybe a sequel will have seed and 00 gundams. There was speculation of them being part of downloadable content for the game, but that isnt going to happen.