Dynasty Warriors Gundam

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Anyone else played this game? My friend picked it up to see if it was good or not since we really enjoy Dynasty Warriors series and he needed a new game to tear up, and he actually enjoyed it and we kicked some serious butt, especially with the team Domon and Master Asia.

I also found out some news by accident that they are making a port of it to the PS2 so i'm psyched since I don't have a PS3

Bandai Namco has announced it will release Dynasty Warriors: Gundam for the PS2, according to this week's issue of Famitsu magazine.
The PS2 version will be a port from the PS3 version, with additional scenario featuring Musha Gundam, which was one of the hidden playable characters in the original version of the game. The game also features a brand new mech Musha Gundam Mk-II, designed by mech artist Katoki Hajime. It is not yet confirmed whether it will be a playable character.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam for PS2 is slated for a February 28 release in Japan. No announcement on the release date that I have found

Hyo

PS noob
I have it for the 360 and enjoyed it very much. I have known about the PS2 port for a while now when Gunota reported it.

Serph

I am The Light
yea i played its really good the only thing i hate about it that dont have the gundam seed one Y_Y

Hyo

PS noob
well, maybe a sequel will have seed and 00 gundams. There was speculation of them being part of downloadable content for the game, but that isnt going to happen.

so,the fight is between Gundams and the Dynasty Warriors?That's sounds weird and pretty cool :kukukuh: