DurinNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I registered under the name DurinNL, and will therefore go by that name here. I probably wont be posting much, but thought I'd at least introduce myself. I have no idea whether this is an active forum, and if anybody will even read and/or reply to this, and frankly I dont care. I took the time to write this and for that am rather proud of myself. As for the personalia, I'm 25, live in the Netherlands, study philosophy and am quite the anime fan. Guess thats it, give me a warm welcome and make me feel at home.

Dont know about the eating, drinking or sleeping, but thanks for the welcome. I guess we'll have to see whether this is a forum I like to post on. I saw on the age thread that most of you people are quite young, but that doesnt have to be a problem. I'll post a couple of things and see what kind of response they'll get.

I stated my age in the original post.Im 25. Like I said, its probably not a problem, even though people of roughly the same age usually relate better.

Swiss

function Swiss()
ok, well I'm 18, I have friends who r 25 and over also, but mainly female, my male friends are my age and younger and they are interested in anime also.

Nori

Hey Durinnl. Welcome to HXF. I hope you enjoy your stay and I guess see this forum as adequate enough to post more on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.