Dubstep & Drum N Bass

I love Dubstep and DnB to bits! :*love:

I've heard of Bar 9 and Borgore. Guided Relaxation Dub was one of the first dubstep songs I ever listened to.

Oh well, I've got a few more artists to share:

Cyberoptics
[youtube]0GcvqgHkmOs[/youtube]

Skrillex (heh, everyone probably knows Skrillex)
[youtube]8aScLKxAVXI[/youtube]

xKore (immensely underrated)
[youtube]wU6H2dzUcpY[/youtube]

Excision, Datsik and Downlink (Grouping them together because they usually collab with each other for songs)
[youtube]BVZJb4zbms0[/youtube]
[youtube]EkKHArR_zBg[/youtube]
[youtube]-u0t8ZIlwuQ[/youtube]

Noisia (although he does DnB more)
[youtube]_Waqn0jBG58[/youtube]

And for DnB, I'm not that familiar with it, but Dirtyphonics is one of my favourite artists.

[youtube]OX36Vy5qfPU[/youtube]

I know many other songs by other artists, but I can't remember all of them now. I'll post more when I do!

King Yoshi

More Human Than Human
its funny how big of a fan base skrillex has, most people mention him when it comes to dubstep

ever heard of cookie monsta? his tunes are epic

I've heard of Cookie Monsta. Never really listened to him much (yet) though. Perhaps I'll give him a try.

Also, I know people like to say that Skrillex's songs are not dubstep/bad dubstep/etc., and I know that there are much sicker tunes out there apart from Skrillex, but Skrillex is a pretty good intro artist if you're trying to get into the genre, because his songs have house influences.

King Yoshi

More Human Than Human
no problem by me, if you have any artists that you need im happy to help

also im not a big fan of VIP remixes, i think that the track gets butchered too much lowering the quality of the original mix

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
@King Yoshi => all your Junkie XL links AREN'T DRUM n BASS AT ALL !!! wow... please don't get me mad... don't call that Dnb..

THIS IS DnB....
[YOUTUBE]laEEfOSfEGM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]OPUHKLMNbr0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]YjoE2Ik62Z0[/YOUTUBE]

See the difference ??