Dream career?

I think the applications for Forensic Scientist must have gone up 500% since CSI came out.

Personally if like to be paid for making my art or work in an animation studio on games or movies.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Art? Or nothing I guess.
If i can't make a living off my art; i don't care.
I'm not in it for money, it'll just help me obtain worthless junk or more paints/supplies.

But other than that... Nothing, i wish i could be self sufficient to the extent i don't need to pay for anything. So i just dig my garden, make sure my live stock live, and make sure i survive.

Jobs suck. Money is a joke. Open your eyes, there's more to life than money.
"Oh oh but money makes the world go around" - it also kills millions of starving people.

I wish i could be a fine artist one day, painter/illustrator/street artist and just get paid to draw and draw all day and night. I would never sleep then. EVER!

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i want to sleep myself to death :D i love sleeping, but i guess i can't have a career where i could sleep all day, so i decided on some foreign languages :D

that is a weird dream ..... sleep yourself to death! well i agree that sleeping is really nice ... but u loose a lot of precious time u could all other nice, fun stuff like watching anime, listening to music, learning japanese and so on .... :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i changed my mind, my dream is to be an old lazy retired hag with nothing better to do than gossip all day in front of her garden, sitting on a bench :p better now?

well, it's still foreign languages for me ^^ wish i could learn russian and german too, cause i only study english, french, and japanese now :D

although i must admit that something in computer science would be nice too ^^ (i think i'm saying this because for the past days i've only been studying at this subject)