Drake's Wonder Emporium of GFX Goodies

I haven't done any PS in quite a while these were made about 8 months ago. You can see the transition phase hopefully.The Signatures are mixed and matched.G1
G2
G3
Most recent (Also Signature comp winners)

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I like the ^^This one is probably my favorite v
I like the simplicity of it, it's not too busy and still pleasing to the eye. The colors go well together. It's very nicely done

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 47601"']I like the ^^This one is probably my favorite v
I like the simplicity of it, it's not too busy and still pleasing to the eye. The colors go well together. It's very nicely done
[/quote]Well thank you. There are errors in that design. E.g. the shadow underneath the eyes is very out of place. I do have an edited version of that signature on my main computer back in my mothers house but alas I am away at the moment.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I like the style for this one. This is the first time I've seen a concept like this. Although I think you should have sharpened the render instead of the effects. Really nice though.

And overall, your works lack of depth and lighting. Typo could do some more work by going into the simplest way, i.e. no effects on the typo (but clipping masks would do) and simpler fonts. And don't place your text at the corners. It spoils the flow of the tag.