Download Limit Exceeded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see anyone else with this problem so maybe its something wrong on my end. But no matter what file I try to download it says ERROR: Download Limit Exceeded Please wait 20 seconds before downloading another file. Thank you. But I have not been able to download a file period. Any help would be appreciated.

Nori

Very weird, I really can't help you to much with this. The download limiter doesn't log IPs or anything so it can't block your computer. All I can say is maybe clear your cookies and try again. Hopefully that works for you.

Well I have tried everything I can think of.... even giving up in frustration and not trying for a few weeks. I clear cookies and temp files and such. Every time I click to download a file it load an error page saying the page is unavailable or problem with server etc... standard IE error page... when click back and try again it gives the Download Limit Exceeded try back in 20 sec. etc. Over and over... Like this site and have not been able to download anything in months. Any other ideas etc would be greatly appreciated.

same thing happening wid me dude ....i hav given up too ...i wanted to download air gear 25 episodes ....but first up it gives error server problem then it says 20 sec bs ....and admins say they cant help much so ....well idk ...im dissapointed

Nori

Oh wait. You're getting server problem messages. You didn't say that before. o_O That's something totally different that Download Limit Exceeded.

A server problem message is actually a real error that needs to be fixed unlike the Download Limit Exceeded message. I'll look into the problem with the server. The server that Air Gear is on has been having a lot of issues lately.

Download Limit Exceeded is not an error, it something that happens after each time you click an episode to download on the site. After the first click you have to wait 20 more seconds between clicking another episode. That's only for premium media though. For public media you actually have to wait 2 minutes, but I'll be adding all the links in the public media section into the premium media section also so they will only have a 20 second wait also.

allright awesome .....i keep chekin everday ....just in case a miracle happens lol .....ill wait until i get an alternate source for air gear episodes ..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.