Dont drink and drive kids

They saved the guy and he dies in the hospital later? And why the fuck was that dude filming it instead of helping them? He was the one yelling "we gotta help those people!", right? How does filming help!? <___<

[quote name='Rah']They saved the guy and he dies in the hospital later? And why the fuck was that dude filming it instead of helping them? He was the one yelling "we gotta help those people!", right? How does filming help!? <___<[/QUOTE]

We cant all be hero's Rah. Remember Cloverfield? The camera job is serious business.

On other notes, never drink and drive nyah. The chances it works out is less then the chance that you die a horrible and lonely death as the rest of the people got instantly smashed or flew out the window and crashed in another car or a light pole.

Hungry for barbeque? /seriouslyunapropriatejoke

In most cases like these, unless your good at doing things and not thinking, you really dont know what to do in situations like those, and will end up only watching and moping , or if you have experience/training with it.

Rascal

avan: true... i would like to imagine myself as the one that bravely leaps into raging waters to rescue the drowning child.... but i more than likely would be yelling for help and screaming for the kid to swim harder... maybe toss a rope