Does Heaven and Hell exist?

No, living one life is enough. For me Heaven and Hell, is just storys told by man for those who fear death and want to have some meaning to their life. I do not fear death and neither do I feel, I need some religious belief system to give my life meaning.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
LOL @ Devon.

Ok i'll get to answering some of these contradictions but i don't have a bible handy at the moment so you'll have to wait a day or two.
Some easy pointers "I am a vengeful god" - How can a god, or the god all knowing and understanding be vengeful? Or hateful to sinners, or anything of that matter, with free choice it contradicts everything. He knows past present and future so surely there can't be a heaven AND hell.

One thing i want to bring up is how can you KNOW, based upon fact not coincidence that god exists, if you have a life changing experience because of something where you SHOULD have died, you get an idea: God wanted me to live, and i'm going to change my life. God has never SPOKEN to you. Outside of your own head, it's all ideas conditioned by your belief in god.

You can't prove or disprove god because no one has died and lived to tell the tale sure some people say they've died and been brought back to life... "Technically dead" doesn't mean you ARE dead. Because once you're DEAD, that's it. There is nothing. You can't come back from DEATH.

It's ignorant to believe in such things because you're putting nothing but blind faith in the hands of manipulators ie: Churches, priests, and other religious figures.
That's what faith is, though. It is the believe of things not seen/fully known.

That's what faith is, though. It is the believe of things not seen/fully known.
To have faith in an idea; and knowing all ideas are manifested by thought, and our conditioning... An idea is an illusion. Something that "doesn't exist" outside your own head. It may reside in someone elses head too but to what extent? They don't know all the knowledge and weren't brought up the same way as you, didn't lead the same life as you etc etc... What i'm getting at is that "God" in a BIBLICAL sense. Does not exist. There is no Heaven or Hell, you are your own creator. I don't want to give insight on my belief on the afterlife because there's a few. They're all ideas too. It doesn't mean i'm the second coming of christ. It doesn't mean i'm gods son. We're all "gods" children, we're the product of our environments, and we all choose to be here.

Collectively we are all one. God exists, but it doesn't posses human qualities; because once you name the unnameable you destroy that idea: God is everything and nothing. Heaven and hell are conditions of your belief system. When you die it's different from before birth, but exactly the same... YOU are the rest of man kind, yet you don't live like it. Your lifespan isn't infinity, animals know this, they take every moment as it comes. Humans on the other hand with the freedom of thought and freedom of choice have an utmost serious responsibility and in this world in this day and age, in this dawn and most likely the one in a few hours we are not living every day as it were out last. We'll continue to go our own selfish ways for all eternity unless we can fully comprehend what "jebsus"/buddah/krishna/Dali lama any other great teacher has taught us. And unfortunately people just DON'T CARE. Don't say you do either because you still slaughter animals, you still buy into money even though there are millions in poverty, you still drive cars, you still buy and consume, you still use plastics, you still destroy and get caught up and stuck in your nihilistic ways yet you believe when you die it doesn't matter? That you were selfless and you lived your life knowing god would take you into heaven ---- EEEEEEH! Wrong...

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
At KiNiO_64

You can try to do the following:

1. If you apply for it and fill out the one billion formulars your corpse, physical remains, can be send to one or the other of the two islands known as Heaven & Hell. Which might also transfer your soul, if you are lucky, to the desired island. Perhaps you will have to be a ghost, but it will work out somehow.

2. You can try to create the elixire of life, but do not abuse/overuse it or you will turn into a yucky blop-like collection of cells. Perhaps you could be the new killer Blop?

3. You can try to build the machine Dr. Lazarus used to make himself younger with in Dr. Who. Mutation is one of the know sideeffects by using this method, but you will delay your time of death, but who knows for how long since you will be more than a regular human.

4. You can try to stop believing in Heaven & Hell and instead try to live your life to the fullest, you only got one life, since there is nothing after the death as far as science know of today. Which means that you will never end on one of the islands.