Do you play an instrument?

Archangel

As for myself i play Bass i have a 5 string Ibanez GIO bass, Ive been playing for about 8 or 9 years, I also play the guitar. While I may look like nothing compared to Nori (in Musical Skillz) Im proud of my Musical skillz.
heres a pic of my bass

I play the guitar, for roughly 4 years now, but my last 2 years have been sorta slack. Sadly, but now I am starting back up again, I don't know why I stopped. I have Gibson Les Paul Studio, Firebirst, and god do I love it!

Krahe

Full of bees
I played the flute from sixth grade 'til my sophmore year of high school. I'd like to start playing it again someday.

Archangel

Thats cool everyone seems to have some kind of a musical ability. There a great thing to have i dont know about yal but music is wat lets me be. It takes away stress and it just relaxing and fun.

Archangel

Yeah the harmonica is a really hard intsurment to play. I ve tried a million time to teach myself how to play it ,but i can never get it

Swiss

function Swiss()
I play the keyboard, it's quite easy, all I do it type and the keyboard makes a sound that would let me win a grammy LOL. Crap who am I kidding I don't play any instruments.