Do you play an instrument?

Archangel

Thats cool ive always wanted to learn how to play the violin , but i didnt have the time , I should try it one day and good luck with it even though you havent used it in awhile.

I can only still play a few simple songs like Jingle Bells but I also can still play the Jurassic Park theme song which is my favorite to play.

i play keyboards,drums(not that good),bass,guitar(my main instrument)and i consider my pen as an instrument since i wirite lyrics too :wink:
my keyboard is an old Casio CTK-531
i got 2 basses -yamaha RBX and and unknown brand 4 string bass called Aria pro 2
i got 5 guitars-a fender squier acoustc,a yamaha RGX(discontinued),a yamaha EG112,Ibanez RG Prestige 1570(my favourite) and an esp V-500

Yeah I play the guitar too..... been roughly seven years since I picked one up, pretty good though not anywhere near where I should be for the years I have under my belt. Then again when the instrument isn't your main focus, you can't truly get to the proper level :laugh:

Map

I play Clarinet (first and foremost)

I also play Guitar and bass

I play the flute

Piano and Keyboard

and I am currently learning the Trombone

I love music btw

Iv been playing bass (4 string versoin of the person who started this topic) for about a year (on and off due to injuries and dislocated arm/fingers) which is self taught but i have also been playing the piano for about 4 or 5 years which is actually lessons.