Do you play an instrument?

amanda

Does anybody else here play an instrument? I've played the drums for awhile and the gualtar but not very good at it but I always wanted to try bass tho o.o

yea, bass is nice :)
i've been playing piano since i was 7 :D i love it and i have very much confidence in my skill
and i started playing guitar in high school , but i am not that good at this one :)

Kenzou

pink spider
I was raised on the piano until i was old enough to make the decision that it wasn't for me. I play the Guitar but rarely ever practice. I don't really have a passion for any instruments, but I like to play what i know frequently.

i play guitar,bass,drums and piano but the piano i cannot read notes and and all that cause i started playing piano by using the basics of a guitar(thats my main instrument)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, i play piano, guitar and violin (started playing in this order), but i plan on learning more ^^

B StAR

2D Complex.
Used to play the piano.... unfortunately Chopin, Beethoven, and Bach just bored me to death. I wanted to learn contemporary music involving piano, but teacher kept sticking the basics to me.

I learned the trumpet in high school. I really wanna learn even the acoustic guitar or bass but no time right now with school.

Goose

Random Guy #3
Having never actually tried a real Les Paul through my amp I couldn't say, but that's the word on the street. I'm really happy with it though, since it's the best bang for my buck I could find (quality-wise), and I got it at about half the price I would've paid in stores. I'm in love with it.

I see you play guitar too, pretty cool. What kind of music do you like to play with your razorback?

Having never actually tried a real Les Paul through my amp I couldn't say, but that's the word on the street. I'm really happy with it though, since it's the best bang for my buck I could find (quality-wise), and I got it at about half the price I would've paid in stores. I'm in love with it.

I see you play guitar too, pretty cool. What kind of music do you like to play with your razorback?
just straight out metal...any metal but mainly thrash.but for softer songs i use my ibanez rg prestige

The violin, I'm not as good as I used to be since I don't really play it alot anymore. My favorite song to play was the Jurassic Park theme song.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I play a guitar, and bass, I can also play few songs on piano ^^ I want to learn to play cello though its freaking awesome

im studying and experimenting with a synth studio i have called Reaktor 5

its composed of 15 synthesizers, 8 sequencers, 4 sound sample recorders/players/transformers, 2 sound generators, 37 effect utilities from a 4-band expander to a vocoder, and more