Do you listen and trust in your parents?

amanda

Have been looking that most of all are teen around here, so I want to read your ideas, When I make mistakes, I never talked with my parents about it because I was afraid of them specially my mom. Who close are you with your parents and could you talk to them about anything?

Well I have a good relationship with them but I don't necessarily take all their beliefs and ideals to be my own.

Kenzou

pink spider
Well, I stated earlier that I talk to my mom daily on the phone, so I am really close to her. I trust her more than i trust myself. Can't say much about my father. He's a nice guy, but do i trust him with my personal problems? Not really.

i trust my mom, and she trusts me, that is enough for her. and about making a mistake and not telling her, it's no need for that, she always says "that is what mistakes are for, if i'll always tell you that this is wrong and this is right it's only going to confuse you, you have to realize yourself if you did a right or wrong thing."
and if you do make a mistake, since mistaking it's only human, no one will cut off your head even if your parents might scold you, at least my mom always encourages me when i fail an exams, since i'm feeling totally down saying " it's not the end of the world, that is what exams are for, to pass or fail", so i can freely talk to her about anything.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I trust my parents to the extent that I don't have to watch them, but my relationship is bad. All I need to say is that I'm raised American to an extent while my parents live like they are in China... I can talk to my mom a lil' but I can't with my dad I am afraid of him subconsciously(Exp: He raised his arm, I flinch like hell and put my arms over my face). Basically I tell my problems with my best friends(well best friends who are girls cause at least they can act that they care. xD)

I don't, they're both thick.

Well maybe not dad, since he was a tech. in the Royal Navy, but he likes putting you down.

=/

so no I don't.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i have a great relationship with my mom. we trust each other and never have secrets.
sha rarely scolds me, but if she's upset she gets over it very fast. also, when i have problems with my teachers and grades, she encourages me and even makes me laugh by cursing my teachers or something like that. :D

B StAR

2D Complex.
Nope don't trust them. Ever since I could think, they have always shafted me, pushing me to work harder than the average person. Hell, I ain't no robot, I got feelings too ya know! I really wonder at times if these two are my parents and admire them for one thing, which is NOT to become them.

First, yes I listen and trust my parents coz' if it' weren't for them I won't survive this life. I also understand them why they get so mad or slap and spank me coz' I know it's for my own good (actually slapping and spanking in my country is somehow legal but not to the extent of abusing the child..^^)

Second, hmm... i can talk to them coz' were like buddies but not all I still keep secrets from them. coz' i still wanna find how life is by my own and i know whatever mistakes i do they will still be there for me.

Sure I trust my mom and her opinion does matter, but not so much that I would build my life around her word. I guess what she says or thinks may affect my decision, but it won't change it. We talk about a lot, but there's a certain level of discussion I won't let her cross...does that make sense?

Well...okay I guess what I'm saying is we'll talk about areas 1-7, but I'll never mention areas 8-10. You know?

Ray

无限之剑制
well it really all depends Im used to being a loner but when their is parent love or elder Ill accept since it makes me feel much more confortable since most the times Im alone

I want a sister or a brother ....

abarnes

Staff member
Yeaaaahhh I'm koo with my parents, I live with my mom and she's like 18 years older than me? I kick it with her sometimes, and her friends, try an get at a few of them..because a lot of the time, my moms friends do look good.. >_>

My dad, ehh, he's been around here and there, so he's more like a friend of mine who I talk to every once and a while, haha.

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
I trust my parents, they are trustworthy even if I don't like my stepfather as a father or person it doesn't really make them any less. Though I've always been very independent and I don't like having to put my trust in others- thats why I'm the a lone wolf.

i trust and listen to my parents but i dunn wanna be them. for me, thats how i show my respect. theyre there to guide and help you decide but all in all its yer choice.

i still live with my parents too and i saw lots of good and some bad things thatll be my guide to life and that teaches me what ill do in the future.