Do you like your school/job?

Archangel

i like my school it aint that bad ,JWU in miami, the chef are cool and everyone is chill. As for my job i had a part time working as a butcher, it was really cool and i also had a badass boss pluss the pay was great .

I'm still in school and in general its pretty cool. No incredibly annoying people and since its sorta small everyone generally knows each other. On the other hand there are some really crappy teachers. One you just have to hate upon meeting here, and the other can't speak without uh, um or you know every other word. That drives me crazy.

Archangel

HAHAHA my school is 50% female and 50% male . So to me there enought women around . That really sucks for you bro , but dont worry i ll send you a few numbers so you can give them a call.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-3-2007 @ 2:39 AM) [snapback]4032[/snapback]</div>
HAHAHA my school is 50% female and 50% male . So to me there enought women around . That really sucks for you bro , but dont worry i ll send you a few numbers so you can give them a call.[/b]
Trust me I don't need the help.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ March 3, 2007, 3:23 AM) [snapback]4026[/snapback]</div>
I like my school, but there's not enough females which is very annoying.[/b]
I had a really clever homosexual joke to make in response to that, but, I'll be nice. XD

My school is alright I guess. I'm out of it in 2 months anyway so, doesn't really matter.

school sucks for me, i learn more things if i try in an hour than in the entire school day. plus crappy food, not alot of friendly ppl, and bathrooms either are locked or have really really crappy toilets, i guess thats all =/

I Like my school :) i get to make lots of good friends.. Learned lots of things that i never knew.. I believe that, blitznite , you are just unlucky to be in the school that you are in now.. Try looking at the brighter side :laugh: At least you don't get beat up by some unknown bullies :happy:

University's not bad. Very small, and the Ministry of Education keeps checking up on us to make sure we're following their stupid segregation laws...The food sucks, but it beats my high school.