Do you like your school/job?

School's quite boring. Annoying immature people, and too many people trying to fight everyone so they can look cool

As for my job, let's just say that most people wouldn't really consider it an actual job. But, I love it. Brings in a lot of money =]

Well the education in the Netherlands is quite good and my university is one of the best, furthermore it's philosophy faculty is the best rated in the Netherlands. Even though im taking my time finishing it, im enjoying myself. Probably in a year or so ill have my masters degree. People will then be able to call me a Master of Philosophy, which, admittedly, sounds rather cool. Wont get me a job though, but those are worries for another day.

Woo, you live in Holland? Awesome =P

The school I go to is quite new, but it still doesn't help on how much some of the teachers suck..

You can call it Holland, sometimes even we, dutch people, do. Officially its called Nederland, in english its the Netherlands. In the Netherlands we have two provinces called North and South Holland. Am I boring you yet? Im kinda boring myself...

Why is it cool to be from the Netherlands by the way?

Nori

I like my school actually, despite its small size. It's an arts school, so there's some interesting people there and of course good contacts for music and etc. As for my job, I like that too because it's actually something I want to do, and not working in retail or working on a grill. I am a musician and that's what I learn and use to pay the bills that I don't have yet lol.

Anyway to make my answer to your question obvious. I like my school and I like my job!

I like both my school and my job. I go to Keiser College at night and I like it, plus I'm majoring in graphic design :biggrin: . I have fun at my job, I work at a dog groomer's. I mean ya I get a headache from all the barking and I get plenty of scratches but I enjoy being there.