Do you guys like my name

Okay,

let me be quite blunt and to the point....the fact of the matter is concidering girls in the forum didnt even cross my mind except for the fact that i dont care what you think...truth of the matter, i needed 8 posts to download because regardless of how much Nori LOVES me ....he wont bend the rules for an acceptionally gifted young mind such as myself...yet not my topic of intrest at this given moment...If your are implying that i have no regard to the female populis on the forum its shearly because its a forum......and however crude you may think my name is, its mearly a joke...The name, however inappropriate it may be does not break any of the rules...believe me I know because I read them like 10 mintues after they were put out. So in responce to your ..."Sick. I see you never considered the fact that there are a few girls on this board." comment well Ive considered, and yet ive found you to be an unsuitable judge of my charecter my personality, and for the most consering part my handle...If you take offence to it I do not appologize because you do not get the utter amusment that I do out of it. Deal with it, its life there will be many more things that you dont like in life....Im just the beggining.

Ricky
AKA:: Monkey Vagina

Krahe

Full of bees
Nori said:
Eh, I'm sure he doesn't care. Also, he's talking about a monkey, and you're not a monkey.
LOL, true. Just out of curiosity, how do you know him?

Okay,

let me be quite blunt and to the point....the fact of the matter is concidering girls in the forum didnt even cross my mind except for the fact that i dont care what you think...truth of the matter, i needed 8 posts to download because regardless of how much Nori LOVES me ....he wont bend the rules for an acceptionally gifted young mind such as myself...yet not my topic of intrest at this given moment...If your are implying that i have no regard to the female populis on the forum its shearly because its a forum[/b]
Just because it's a forum dosen't mean that you shouldn't be a touch tactful, but whatever.

......and however crude you may think my name is, its mearly a joke
We obviously have different tastes in humor. I tend to avoid most jokes conserning anatomy and you...don't seem to.

...The name, however inappropriate it may be does not break any of the rules...believe me I know because I read them like 10 mintues after they were put out. So in responce to your ..."Sick. I see you never considered the fact that there are a few girls on this board." comment well Ive considered, and yet ive found you to be an unsuitable judge of my charecter my personality, and for the most consering part my handle
Well, the thing about the internet is that the only way to form an opinion on someone is by things like usernames, so using one that can be considered lewd dosen't give others a very good first impression.

...If you take offence to it I do not appologize because you do not get the utter amusment that I do out of it. Deal with it, its life there will be many more things that you dont like in life....Im just the beggining.

Ricky
AKA:: Monkey Vagina
I don't expect an apology; you're obviously going to call yourself what you want. And trust me, I know all about not liking things in life, and I tend to deal pretty well. But whatever, aside from your username you seem to be pretty likable (or, at the very least, tolerable :p), so aside from a few cringes, no harm done, IMO. If I may, can I call you Ricky, just so I don't have to stray from my comfort zone if I ever need to quote you again?

Well im first off i must say im glad to see that I got a reply...woohoo forum activity, Yes I was under the impression that you weren't looking for an apology. But i was not trying to offend any of you, and I was not trying to offend you Krahe i was mearly giving a responce. But yes thats good...hmm im at a loss honestly theres nothing really to talk about...but now that we have my handle out of the way im good lol...and yes you may call me ricky, but only under one condition....I dont do the whole look in your profile thing...if you want to tell me who you are how old you are and where your from thats up to you...so you can call me ricky only if you tell me your name. Well thank you.

Ricky