Do you ever dream of being in an anime?

amanda

I would so love to be in a cool anime like maybe dbz lol be a super powerful hero ^^ haha I dunno or maybe kenshin becuase I love old school Japan...

Kenzou

pink spider
I think being in an anime like Naruto as a villager or in Bleach as a low level Shinigami would be fun. I'd never die.

I wouldn't mind being in Lucky Star.

Oh wait, I already am, it's called real life. :p

I actually never found being in a anime to be that appealing. I guess I'm just one of those people that would want to watch a epic story unfold rather than take part in it.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Naw, if you like modern day things then I'd prefer something like Shakugan no Shana or something more futuristic like Gundam. No... We can all be modern day ninjas if it were like Flame of Recca!

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
I wish I could be in .hack.. or well.. playing The World. I love that entire setup. Too bad the online game bombed in Japan! :(

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I forgot about .hack. That would be just as good, but you still have to go to school. If it were like .hack my life would be the same. 24/7 on computer. :)

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
I have the complete opposite. I dream that anime is in real life. That I must admit it pritty scarry.
Well Dream is sort of the wrong word, Daydreaming would be it but I know I usualy think about anime in real life and other things about two in the morning when im not asleap.

Naruto or Kiba would be awesome. Would rock to be a shard caster. But if I were to choose a mecha life I would pick Zoids Century Zero. Just give me a Liger Zero X and I will be fine :)

seirei

kumo no you ni
no...I never dreamt about being in an anime! But I have stood many times thinking 'wow, if only this was real!'

as a matter of fact, sometimes I am quite unrealistic and find myself living in another world!:confused:
I think the anime is at fault:D oh well, it's better than the real life anyway...