Do you believe in ghosts?

Archangel

Bro i feel your pain cuz im 19 and for some wierd dumbass reason i cant watch a horror movie late at night with the lights off by myself and there is noway in hell youll catch me walking into a room with no lights late at night .....na bro it aint happining, not with me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-3-2007 @ 3:23 AM) [snapback]4023[/snapback]</div>
Bro i feel your pain cuz im 19 and for some wierd dumbass reason i cant watch a horror movie late at night with the lights off by myself and there is noway in hell youll catch me walking into a room with no lights late at night .....na bro it aint happining, not with me.[/b]
I am the exact same way, except I can't watch a horror movie period. If I do I'll become all paranoid and everything, yet I can watch the bloodiest anime and be fine wierd.

Ya I believe in ghosts but I've never encountered one before and if I did I would probably have a heart attack.

I think the reason its easier to watch anime, is that you know that's drawn. But these days special effects have gotten better, which freaks us out all the more.

Swiss

function Swiss()
i DON'T BELIEVE IN GHOSTS, EVEN THOUGH when I was younger i could see them, but what do I know I was young. Anyway i'm older and love horrow movies but don't believe in ghosts.

I'd love to be like Ichigo from Bleach. Except for the Hollows, they creep me out.

I believe in ghosts cuz I've seen one.

I was at my aunts house in Kenya and we had just come back from her resturant. My cousin was telling me about this ghost that lived on the road. Long story short, she was hitchhiking, some guy slit her throat and burnt her body and now she hitchhikes down the same road. If you pick her up, either her neck would fall back or she would disolve into ashes.

I don't believe the last part, but I saw the ghost. But when I made eye contact, she jumped away and disapperared.

Boy, i sound crazy XD