Do you believe in ghosts?

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 4-4-2007 @ 9:59 PM) [snapback]5637[/snapback]</div>
Yeah you really do sound crazy, but if I was you I would have been the one who jumped and then sprinted away.[/b]
Lorthimyer said it all

Tell us that story!

And, I was in a car :p But like, I was 8 then so I wasn't too aware of what I was seeing but my cousin confirmed it after that it was a ghost so I was like "Woah"

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 9, 2007, 4:51 PM) [snapback]5733[/snapback]</div>
Do I believe in ghosts? To that question I'd have to say no. Now demons is another story.[/b]
Yeah i didnt believe in Demons before either until im meet Nori but that another story for another day. I really do believe that there are Demons tho besides Nori................

I don't really believe in ghosts. I do believe, though, that spirits are wandering around earth and they will continue to do so until the end of times (bible)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Darksage @ April 13, 2007, 3:43 PM) [snapback]5900[/snapback]</div>
I don't really believe in ghosts. I do believe, though, that spirits are wandering around earth and they will continue to do so until the end of times (bible)[/b]
Soooo....demons.

i dont believe in ghosts because i've never seen one.... im prety sure ive seen a UFO so i think there are aliens out there somewere i saw it flying over the strip in las vegas, what happens in vegas stays in vegas well im screwed because i live in vegas :cry:

I guess I do believe in ghosts, but I hope I never meet one, I think I'd be terrified. That said, I don't believe in the horror movie type of ghost. I don't think ghosts would really mean anybody any harm.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Oh really, then what if you detested someone and you died wouldn't you harm that person, or if that person was the one who killed u??

I believe just about anything from father christmas to the loch ness monster, but what also believe is that when your dead your dead and you aint nothing but worm food :p thats why regardless of all else I do what I want when I want ( within legal limits) ^^

Believe in them and deal with them often. In fact, I actually have to ward my house against them following people in. No joke otherwise I get random people walking around my house.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyachan @ September 30, 2007, 12:48 AM) [snapback]11380[/snapback]</div>
Believe in them and deal with them often. In fact, I actually have to ward my house against them following people in. No joke otherwise I get random people walking around my house.[/b]
The hell? Alrighty then lol

Ghosts are fake. They're just one of the successful stories ever made in history. We only fear the unknown. Other monsters that was told but was never good as the Ghost stories are Vampires, Werewolves, Swamp monsters, and such.