Do Nice Guys/Girls Finish Last?

Core

Fascinating...
Alpha males are hard to come by but alot of beta's think they are alpha's [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]

Lonewolf actually says nothing about the hierarchy. Lone wolves actually dont fit in it. Sure they seem awesome on paper and in movies. But Lonewolves are Beta's that have actually subconsciously realized they are not alpha's and thus find a need to separate themselves from the hierarchy so they can feel like they are on top. [MENTION=1268]The Prince[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] if his specialty is getting into peoples heads... how come he has 2 people living in his!?

You take the term lone wolf to scientifically serous. But think what you want , I dont feel like getting into an argument with you today. I was taught everything I needed to be a alpha male. How to manipulate followers and get my way. But I hate it , so i rather be a lone wolf then become either a stupid follower or a manipulative alphamale.

lol seems like someone is ignorant. Those jocks that in high school ruled on occasion become nothing but betas for the alpha CEOs who could have been betas sin high school

Its all about your mentality , power and your willingness to use it to your advantage. Looks like your the one who doesn't know how it works.

Core

Fascinating...
I am not claiming to be either. But beta's by definition will hate the genetic approach to the subject. You claim to hate what you have been taught. Distancing yourself from the hierarchy. So you can be your own person and rewrite your hierarchy putting you on top. Thats typical beta behavior.

Theres a reason why only a rough 8% is alpha and of those 8% only 25% is considered FREE alpha. And it has nothing to do with NURTURING YOUR CHILD.

And again thats not my name.

So to you I can only not be a beta if I resort to manipulation? lol looks like Im not the one who relies on the system. Tell me why do you want it to work that way so bad?

Power and who wields it changes constantly. An alpha on top can easily be Beta in the near future.

Core

Fascinating...
You wish so desperately to be free alpha that you cant walk away from this conversation. Proven by the fact that you are still here even though you didnt want to get into an argument. (Free alpha is your definition of lone wolf)

Core

Fascinating...
Alpha's dont SIMPLY MANIPULATE that is something you learned by modern conditioning.

Alpha's are in no way responsible for all the bad things on the planet.

You are comparing Animal Alpha which has different rules for being an alpha with human alpha which in reality speaks to a much wider array attributes, physical prowess being low on the list.3

I see it more as I finally found the truth about you and now are enjoying it. Your belief that the social order can never change can only mean 2 things. You fear for your place as an alpha might go away or you have given up any thought of being one yourself and are now trying to justify your cowardly choice.

And Im a student of human behavior , body language and Psyche. I told you already mentality is what makes an alpha not physical traits. Manipulation is the highest nd most used action a an alpha takes even if it is just manipulation of body language..