Disney/Pixar Films

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Lately, I have been on a Disney/Pixar Film Marathon, and thus I would like some discussion on Disney/Pixar Films of any sort. For most if not all people, Disney Films are an indispensable part of one's childhood, and I'm sure all of you have many memories of it. Discussion topics can include what are your favourite ones, which ones were beyond/below expectations and if they were to make a sequel of any, which ones would you like? Also, feel free to share any youtube links of emotional/funny scenes involving your favourite films.

To start us off, my favourite films (although there are too many - can't think of a single Disney/Pixar film I didn't like) include The Lion King Series, Aladdin, The Dalmations series, Hercules, the Toy Story Trilogy, Monsters Inc, Up amongst others. Also here's something cool I'd like to share :)

[YOUTUBE]jHJwgA54Gqk[/YOUTUBE]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Old Disney movies are still~ <3

My favourite of the oldtimers are The Lion King, Anastasia, Mulan, Pocahontas, Aristocats, Bambi, 101 Dalmations. Pretty much all of it except the sequels. I never liked the sequels ;___;

Some of the new ones like Wall-E and Tangled <333

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
There are some Pixar's DVD with lot of there "Shorts one" ( don't know the english for that )... Lot of crazy works... but one of the best, for, me is the one with a magician and his rabbit .... so.... crazy ^^

They got amazing 3D creations skillz, and some of the best 3D makers in the world...

The original Winnie the Pooh movie (with Christopher Robin going to school) remains one of my very favorite movies up till now. That timeless animation really is enduring.

im looking forward to watch Cars 2.
and disney movies these keeps getting better, maybe just to compete with its competitors which are also delivery equally great films.