Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
[quote name='Sanae']Spectral Winds is Madoka/Miya ^^[/QUOTE]

... That doesn't make sense....

Spectral Winds voted for Madoka..... o.o

Madoka= Miyako right?

@Vandalle: I don't know why Spectral declared "kero must be right", but I'm only basing my suspicions on you not being investigatable for some reason. It is merely another one of my theories. No need to get too upset - AGs are just one hell of a cruel world.

@Spectral: ku fu fu~~~ I do find it a tad.... odd how I now have a "cult", but when I die in this AG, it may all make sense.

Bố

[quote name='kero_69']@Vandalle: I don't know why Spectral declared "kero must be right", but I'm only basing my suspicions on you not being investigatable for some reason. It is merely another one of my theories. No need to get too upset - AGs are just one hell of a cruel world.

@Spectral: ku fu fu~~~ I do find it a tad.... odd how I now have a "cult", but when I die in this AG, it may all make sense.[/QUOTE]

pissed off lol? Nah, not possible.

Go ahead, lynch me.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

@ Stupid fox -

umm

Tsukiko was on today

and was gonna vote/post

but her net crashed... I just thought I'd inform

she'll be able to be on tomar though (I hope xD)

and errrr.... maybe even able to be on later tonight but she'll prob sleep since its late >_<

anyway thought I'd inform you ^^

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

A elder women snickered evilly as she pressed a button on a remote control, for she believed it was her only hope at survival...

She then ran off, saying something about sluts?

An Event has occurred because of player's ability...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:

- Any vote on "Madoka" (or something to that extend) counts as a vote for Spectral Winds

- Day ends in 5 hours, 30 minutes.

- Abilities & Voting close in 5 hours.

GM Comment:

- Are any of you even trying to play this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.