[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Going to agree with GOW on this one, sure Amulet was being random, but Sanae jumped directly onboard without even questioning it. Even more so from an obvious joke...

Sanae

Staff member
Jumping on what and what joke o.o?

Like I said before, go for it, but it'll be another citizen down :p

Edit: Saw it xD Well, how am to be sure you wouldn't go after me anyway o_O? You seemed to have jumped at me for my mistake the first time (joke or not that scares me) D=

Edit add on: And I wasn't sure who else to vote for :p Don't want to get called out for not voting :-? Mew, what am I to think when I feel I'm being attacked (game talk here) X_X?

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Sanae GMV - Only suspicious person I can think of at this point. Jumping on an obviously random/joke lynch isn't a good idea~[/QUOTE]

Was not a random/joke lynch...I really want Godofwar gone >_>

[quote name='Amulet Shade']I always want Godofwar gone. Be he friend or foe.[/QUOTE]

(y)

TT3TT no one contacts me in any AG, I feel like running around screaming until someone pm's me and asks me to help =D

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Lol, the silly teapot isn't too good with people~[/QUOTE]

Not my fault the assholes won't gather me some ADAM so I can get a safe box like Amu's

[quote name='Amulet Shade']I'm fine in my safe room actually <_< >_>[/QUOTE]

you'll just shoot anyone, that comes in there....

Note: stay away from Live subject testing area...

who to vote

Godo or Sanae?

Status
Not open for further replies.