[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Kulitman"']I have no info on what I did yesterday from the day post.

EDIT:

lols...we got Miyako... what happened with Tsukiko? He/She didn't help Miyako?[/QUOTE]

She was busy with something.

Plus Miyako really was bad and according to what I had heard didn't really want to play...

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Kamil, would you mind testifying to the court about your crossbow? Because according to the day post, two attacks were made using crossbows.

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']I will bet my life on that the person who's nr.19 on the player list is an assassin.[/quote]

You see, I actually wrote WOlfnagi's name twice, s that's why No. 19 is missing

Bố

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Kagemusha, Kyouko, Zombehs or Vandalle... D: they got 1 post each,xept Vand got 3... also my gut feeling tells me Vandalle is dangerous :/[/QUOTE]

Duh? =_____________________=

I'm not an inactive..........

[quote name='Crestham']Sorry, but the court will only accept decisive evidence.[/QUOTE]

Good thing your not the court then <3

@Vandalle, I never said you were, I just said you had low post count in the thread and my gut tells me your dangerous D:

[quote name='"Crestham"']Kamil, would you mind testifying to the court about your crossbow? Because according to the day post, two attacks were made using crossbows.[/QUOTE]

Two attacks were aimed using crossbows, but I believe both of them were electroshock attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.