Diary of a nobody

This one of my post in my old site and I thought I'd post it here for C&C. This is old and was written back in...1999 lol.

Note: Pure fiction.

---

March 16:

Hey, have you noticed that it's been already a year? It's been exactly a year since fate decided to keep us apart. I wonder how you are and what you are doing right now. Nah, I shouldn't even think of those stuff. I'm sure you are alright and smiling with that cute lips of yours. Are you still thinking about me? I hope so because I've been thinking about all this time...

I havent told you this before, but do you know that I hate you? A part of me wants to scream at you and curse you. I want to blame you for giving me this unbearable pain. I want to blame you for making me cry each time I cross the cherry blossom that we shared. I want to blame you for not keeping your promise, you said you love me and will always be there for me...

Do you remember that special afternoon? It was warm and sunny that day and we promised that we will go see the cherry blossoms together. I put on my best clothes and even my new shoes (you failed to notice them tho). It was the first time that I got the courage to hold your hand. I felt my face flushing red and I was squirming with discomfort. You however, removed all that uneasiness. That smile of yours. You taught me that what we are doing was something that i need not get worried about. It was normal but at the same time special. I realized that I've been floating in my own fantasy for a long time and you have to squeeze my hand a little to bring me back to reality.

I don't know what happened next. All i noticed is that the sky turned dark and the wind started to pick up. I keep asking you if you are alright because you were always out of breath for some reason. I was about to take you home when you collapsed. Now when I think about it, i wasnt even able to catch you when you fell down. I was so shocked and confused. It started to rain. You opened your eyes, fixed on me. They were as clear as glass that seems to reach deep inside my soul. You never spoke but I know what's going on. I moved closer and whispered those three words that I've always wanted you to hear.

"I love you."

We kissed, I can feel your hot breath, followed by your soft lips. For a moment I forgot everything - where we are, what we're doing, the rain - everything melted away except for you, me and what we are sharing. You held on me and our tears collided. I opened my eyes and see you smiling as if nothing happened. I wish I could do the same but at that time my tears are flowing uncontrollably. Very faintly, you said the very same words that i wanted to hear.. then you closed your eyes.

A few weeks after I saw your mom. She tried to explain things to me. She mentioned some rare virus that I cant even pronounce the name. Believe me i tried to understand but i cant just comprehend what she was saying. I share their grief but I know mine's worst than all of their grief combined.

Now, after 1 year, I sit here in my room and writing my hatred for you. Part of me hates you for letting me go through all this. My heart always seem to break down and explode with the mere mention of your name. You gave me something special but took it back in an instant.

Hehe, I am so pathetic. Here I am writing all these crap when I know that somewhere you are smiling at me with that cute lips of yours. I am sorry, it is just so hard. People say that one day, I will get over it. I know I wont recover. Rather, I dont want to recover. I want all the joy, happiness, the pain and misery to all stay within me. Self torture huh? But it keeps me alive, it reminds me of that special day when the sun shone bright and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. It reminds me of my best clothes and the new shoes that you failed to notice.

It reminds me of the day that you became mine.

Extremely engaging piece! The diary entry format really did help to bring the raw emotions out into the piece. I loved how you kept the gender of the writer ambiguous, leaving it up to our imaginations. There are some issues with punctuation and grammar, but those can be easily fixed. You're good with the storywriting part, and that's what matters.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
+1 Nice job, [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] says what i think so... hope to see more.

Btw Something tells me that [MENTION=1713]Daemon[/MENTION] could be a good RPer... well it's just my opinion =P

Extremely engaging piece! The diary entry format really did help to bring the raw emotions out into the piece. I loved how you kept the gender of the writer ambiguous, leaving it up to our imaginations. There are some issues with punctuation and grammar, but those can be easily fixed. You're good with the storywriting part, and that's what matters.
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] [MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION] thanks the replies. Yeah, I have to admit I'm really bad at grammar. I go with "if it sounds good, it must be right!" :hohoho: Coding and programming doesn't help either developing good sentences and paragraphs. I think I have 2 or 3 more but they all have similar themes. I'll try to post them in a bit.

Also, what's an RPer?

Nagi*Kioko<3

I Miss My Hubby
Great job I really loved it haha I almost cried but I held it in and I don't really cry for sad stuff unless they are really touching:)I hope to see more of ur work cuse its amazing haha:)

Главный врач клиники всегда готов проконсультировать Вас по любому вопросу работы клиники и ее специалистов, а также собрать консилиум врачей при ситуациях, требующих особого внимания, при необходимости проконсультироваться с зарубежными коллегами запись к отоларингологу

Хотела выразить благодарность Тюльпан Тимергалиевне! Отличный специалист, грамотная, деликатная, не только как гинеколог, но и как психолог!чётко и понятно все объясняет!все по делу! Спасибо вам большое, крепкого здоровья и процветания
Врачи нашего центра являются высококвалифицированными специалистами, работающими в соответствии с утвержденными стандартами оказания медицинской помощи , обладают всеми необходимыми навыками и знаниями, постоянно повышают свою квалификацию и имеют большой опыт работы лабораторные методы исследования

Далее, пациентке предстоит запланировать дату последующего прихода в клинику узи цена
Пройти все необходимые процедуры и получить результаты за один день не предоставляется возможным, поэтому Центр женского здоровья Белая роза предстоит посетить повторно стоит аборт
После диагностики, у большинства пациенток возникнут вопросы, или они вспомнят, что хотели, но забыли спросить Платные Аборты
Повторный прием позволит женщинам получить все интересующие их ответы диагностика лабораторная

Профессор И диагностика-лаб
Г лабораторна діагностика
Никитин является не только организатором здравоохранения, руководителем ФГАУ Минздрава России, но и известным практикующим врачом, ученым посоветуйте хорошего лора
Здесь будут размещаться новости, освещающие все направления работы И кабинет забора крови
Г дерматовенерология
Никитина платный прием терапевта

С 2009 года наш медицинский центр является специализированным медицинским учреждением лазерной эпиляции, лазерного омоложения, лазерного удаления новообразований кожи и передовых технологий в эстетической медицине Клиника Узи

В 2003 году пришла на работу в гинекологическое отделение ММЦ имени Н аспирационная биопсия
И прием гинеколога в москве
Пирогова перевязочной медсестрой врач терапевт москва
Позже стала старшей медицинской сестрой отделений гинекологии и второго хирургического (ЛОР и челюстно-лицевой хирургии) в стационаре узи в москве
На сегодняшний день стаж работы составляет 25 лет Клиническая Лабораторная Диагностика

Обратиться в нашу клинику может любой человек вне зависимости от возраста и места жительства аспират из полости матки
Вам не нужно иметь страховой полис или специальное направление, а наличие исследований и любых документов по вашей проблеме только приветствуется лечащими врачами Аспирация Эндометрия

Суточное наблюдение ЭКГ (холтеровское мониторирование) - это метод непрерывной регистрации электрокардиограммы в течение суток и более (двое, трое суток) стоимость узи
Запись происходит…
Очень рады, что нашли в Вашем центре совершенно замечательного педиатра Сигал Людмилу Феликсовну что смотрят на узи
Ребенок маленький - 6 месяцев как понимать узи
Поэтому масса вопросов, сомнений и тревог, которые искренне помогает разрешить Ваш очаровательный доктор дерматовенерологии
Очень благодарны за чуткое, терпимое и доброжелательное отношение к деткам и их родителям где сделать платное узи
Крайне приятно приходить на прием к врачу, который излучает тепло и доброту Узи Клиника
Берегите, пожалуйста, такие ценные для Вас и, конечно же, для нас кадры клиническая лабораторная диагностика
С искренним уважением и благодарностью Ган Е Врач-Гинеколог
Ю врач терапевт в москве

Пожалуй, самые низкие цены на медицинские услуги в Костроме8 (4942) 542-888Медицинский центр - Качественная медицина по доступным ценам!8 (4942) 542-888 -Пожалуй, самые низкие цены на медицинские услуги в Костроме Пожалуй, самые низкие цены на медицинские услуги в Костроме8 (4942) 542-8888 (4942) 542-888