Devil May Cry 4

It was released yesterday I think, anyone planning on playing it?

I know it will be good but I'm disappointed they chose to have Nero be the main character and not Dante, why replace a legendary character...makes no sense to me.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Just bought it.... It's loading now. I'll let you all know how it is!!
Bought limited edition cool steel case, 1st volume dvd with 4 episodes of the anime!!!! cool steel case!! was 80$ though, and the only one in the area......;)

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
It was released yesterday I think, anyone planning on playing it?

I know it will be good but I'm disappointed they chose to have Nero be the main character and not Dante, why replace a legendary character...makes no sense to me.
I Heard That Around Halfway Through The Game, You'll Play As Dante.

Played The Demo... Omg, Freakin' Dopee. You've All Seen Advent Children, Yeah? Gameplay Is EXactly Like That. Nero < Dante, But He Has Moar Combos.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
So far i like it. WAY too many cut scenes at the beginning of the game, skip em , you won't miss anything. I like the way the controls are laid out. I'd give in-plat graphics 8/10, cut scene graphics 7/10.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
yeah, it's a little strange playing as nero, the game gets much better and much harder after mission 9.... graphics really start to impress!!!

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
OK, i have an announcement....

playing as dante in dmc4 sucks. his moves suck, he is cumbersome to control, and i have since lost interest in the game since reaching the point where you switch characters