Dengeki Daisy

Rascal

so, we all know this to be true, Dengeki Daisy is the =w= best. manga. evar.

:*blush:
now shall we discuss it?

*wonders if thread will even get a reply* :sigh:

oh well :shiftyeyes:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just LOVE Dengki Daisy!!! :eek:

Been ages ago but I recognize the title still and remember it was very very cute TT__TT but TT__TT nowhere to read D: lol I know I'll go look if I can upload it here if it isnt simply licenced >.<"

Rascal

I just LOVE Dengki Daisy!!! :eek: Been ages ago but I recognize the title still and remember it was very very cute TT__TT but TT__TT nowhere to read D: lol I know I'll go look if I can upload it here if it isnt simply licenced >.<"
OMG YESH, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVAR *tackleglompsnuggles* ur so awesome just for trying!!!

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Dengeki daisy is available on Mangatraders ~ And Im almost certain we can upload it here :'3 after all we also have Vampire Knight lol

But to answer your question yes Dengeki Daisy is an amazing manga and the mangaka is even male!

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yup, didnt you notice the lack of cutesy stupid shoujo shiz? : D I mean yes, the mangaka doesnt draw it like other shoujo, but that's what makes me love it<3 like Beast Master by the same mangaka.

The only thing that bothers me about Dengeki Daisy is that it's so longwinded.. I prefer it to be kept short.. I mean after 10+ volumes most manga just become utter fail ;__; but we havent still gotten to that point yet for DD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh yes i agree with that! It is pretty long and I'm not sure where I left off (stopped coz mf no longer had the chapters for some odd reason) but I do remember wanting to ge the whole clue done already XD and I didnt know Beast Master was my the same Mangaka but I do know I really loved that one aswell! XD

Mickey

Houdini's Magician
I love where the storyline is at right now ^^
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] Idk if there are scans on here but Anime A has the manga