Default Text Color

Sanae

Staff member
I recall from another site, that you can have a default text color in which you type in ^__^

Would that be a possibility here ^^? It'll help alot with those who do like to type using color ^^

That has me wondering.. Is it possible to set up a default font style too?

(Both would be changeable in User CP)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
That is a pretty cool idea, it would be interesting if you could create a default set-up for your text with size, bold, etc.. as well.

Though color is a good starting point.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I was browsing though over 1200 hacks yesterday and I saw something like that. I guess I will have to do it again today >.>

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yay Emmie xD

Also, how do you get your username font into rainbow -.-"

I never seen one in my whole life -.-"

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Yeah, I made some testing, and because some people use the dark skin, it would make the text unreadable if someone picked too light or dark colours as default, since not all people would want to use colours.

Sanae

Staff member
Lolol ^ post xD

Hmm, I guess you can always pick colors that go well on both skins ^__^

My choice of color would be this color <3 it looks pretty bolded as well :love:

Viva's idea is pretty nice too ^^ Like, a default formatting ^^ Due to hanging around a certain person, I find myself always wanting to center my post xD

This would be a nice thing~ It would be sooo coolll!!! xDDD I always try to change the color of my posts, but I get to lazy in the end.....

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
The problem is with how the hack works. It sets a default colour for everyone at start, so it would be impossible to have skin default colours. So if black was the default colour, the BlackStealth skin would be unreadable and vice versa.