Deadpool Vs Archer

Again, Deadpool himself was cursed with immortality, a curse that surpasses the wishes of true death. A curse powerful enough to ressurect him from a hand.

Why do you think Gae Bolg's curse is more powerful than one that overrules death herself?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7' timestamp='1307172313' post='145927']

He can live on as a hand all he wants

[/quote]

LOL I think your reading it wrongly. His entire body regenerated form that one hand.

godofwar7

Gae Bolg's curse has overcome the rules of reality.

Sure i'm giving it to you that deadpool won't die, he'll just get to live on as a dismembered hand or something.

godofwar7

What's your point?

More than 1 curse can exist at a time. So he can't die. So what? If he's rendered unable to fight back its still a loss.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7' timestamp='1307173550' post='145934']

Gae Bolg's curse has overcome the rules of reality.

Sure i'm giving it to you that deadpool won't die, he'll just get to live on as a dismembered hand or something.

[/quote]

But clearly the dismembered hand regenerated him back full.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hmmmmmm,

Am I reading this right,

Aker being totally useless (as usual, but I'm ain't going to care bout a fanboy like him) and Amu is the only one putting a fight.

Besides, even if Deadpool regenerate from a mere hand,

That's not stopping Archer from spamming piercing Gae Bolg + Throwing Gae Bolg

That can possibly erase Deadpool cells, I think (Well, Thrown Gae Bolg = AOE effect)

all archer has to do it pierce deadpools heart with gae bolg and keep it in there. even if he tries to come back hell just keep dying from having no heart. and it wont regenerate because of gae bolgs antiregen properties.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='zer0light' timestamp='1307216456' post='146340']

all archer has to do it pierce deadpools heart with gae bolg and keep it in there. even if he tries to come back hell just keep dying from having no heart. and it wont regenerate because of gae bolgs antiregen properties.

[/quote]

You do know that that F****r Deadpool can even talk with just his head alone right?

So I think without his heart his body can still function like a nutjob

PS:Its deadpool. Logic NEVER applies

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307221362' post='146394']

You do know that that F****r Deadpool can even talk with just his head alone right?

So I think without his heart his body can still function like a nutjob

PS:Its deadpool. Logic NEVER applies

[/quote]

isnt that zombie deadpool from zombie marvel verse? that doesnt count all zombies can survive as just heads.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='zer0light' timestamp='1307222420' post='146408']

isnt that zombie deadpool from zombie marvel verse? that doesnt count all zombies can survive as just heads.

[/quote]

There is no use arguing logic with Aker, zero.

He is just a delusional fanboy.

And he thought I win OBD with fanboyism-power.

"facepalm"

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307167397' post='145866']

ok...nya~

I am convinced.

*breaks 4th wall and make DP steal Gae Bolg*

[/quote]

Are you perhaps stupid? Breaking the fourth wall is not a valid move in any kind of character battle. Anyhow, Deadpool hasn't done anything other than to talk beyond the fourth wall. There is no concrete evidence that he can do anything with it, much less take an item from it. And if you choose to argue this point further, then I would like to remind you that ARCHER IS NOT A REAL PERSON. BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL MEANS EXTENDING INTO REALITY, BUT ARCHER IS FICTION. What you're trying to say is "crossing over" into a separate fiction, but Deadpool has never ever done that.

So your argument is invalid kthxbye.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='zer0light' timestamp='1307222420' post='146408']

[/quote]

I couldn't find any other picture. I had one of the deadpools head but no link nya~

Anyway heres a pic of him having his head stabbed.

@Hadriel lol I think you missed the part where I said I am Convinced.

The following discussions is just me making Deadpool look awesome nya~