Deadpool Vs Archer

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306923802' post='142926']

From Wikipedia:

"Deadpool's healing factor is strong enough that he has previously survived complete incineration and decapitation more than once, though in each of these occurrences, his head had to be reunited with his body to heal the wound instead of his body growing a new head (or vice-versa)"

So, if there's no one who can return the head to the body, Archer wins, no? Deadpool can't fight with only a head.

[/quote]

I already said yes Didnt I?

Read the edit....

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306924052' post='142928']

I already said yes Didnt I?

Read the edit....

[/quote]

I posted that before the edit, yeah.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306924255' post='142930']

I posted that before the edit, yeah.

[/quote]

Still. Its hard to cut of Deadpool's head.

Especially when he can teleport and has weapons + his insane

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306924450' post='142931']

Still. Its hard to cut of Deadpool's head.

Especially when he can teleport and has weapons + his insane

[/quote]

But Gae Bolg can't miss. It's not that it has good tracking and homing skills. It's just that when it's used it just automatically connects and hits. It's broken, I know, but that's how it is.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306924770' post='142934']

But Gae Bolg can't miss. It's not that it has good tracking and homing skills. It's just that when it's used it just automatically connects and hits. It's broken, I know, but that's how it is.

[/quote]

err...Dint I answer you?

Gae Bolg does not shred him to pieces. He wont die from being stabbed from the inside.

Not sure whether that guy dies even lol

I know, but you said that it was hard to cut off Deadpool's head since he could teleport and stuff. So I said that Gae Bolg doesn't miss. And I think ruining a body probably includes decapitation.

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306925696' post='142945']

LOL whut?

the thorns spike out of his body. Not CUT him. Impaling and Cutting has a differences.

[/quote]

Lol, I could do some complex geometric stuff showing how having spikes impaling out of your body could decapitate you, but I'm not sure how to explain it properly either.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I don't think Aker gets the part where Gar Bolg stabbing will kill that person, even with greater regen.

Hell, lets us take this first,

Nasu himself has said that Gar Bolg is definitely one of the uber-haxx weapon that can kill anyone and the only chance of surviving is by having almost infinite number of luck (Goodbye Touma)

Since Deadpool really ain't that lucky, there are 99% chance of he surviving the spear.

Plus, Gae Bolg cancel out immortality.

Don't forget about Enuma Elish, Nine Lives Blade Works and etc.

Those are some of the weapon Archer can use to kill of Deadpool.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306926054' post='142956']

Lol, I could do some complex geometric stuff showing how having spikes impaling out of your body could decapitate you, but I'm not sure how to explain it properly either.

[/quote]

It wont shoot his head a few meters away would it?

Thus its safe to say he will just move around a regenerate.

Unless Gae Bolg pierce him into oblivion.

Umm... well...

Y'kno how Archer is a servant, right? He can shift in and out of "reality". Basically, that renders him intangible. He could simply walk away, and DP wouldn't even know where he went. Probably crashed at his house, drinking tea... lolo...

How about Deadpool vs Type Mercury?

<3

archer wins this with gae bolg. it will never miss. deadpool will get his heart pierced and it wont regen because gae bold negates regen. deadpool can survive without a heart can he?

Somebody remind me why has Saber succeeded in avoiding a fatal wound from Gae Bolg. Was it due to her luck, or was there some other factor in play?

Anyways, give DP the right weapons and he might as well kill off Archer. I mean, Archer isn't invincible to gunfire, is he?

I'd say it would depend on who manages to hit the other first, and not on their killing power / regenerative capabilities.

If Archer hits DP with Gae, then he wins, but if DP hits archer with a grenade to the face or with a spray of bullets from a submachine gun, then he wins. Simple as that, wouldn't you agree?

[quote name='Rah' timestamp='1306988161' post='143662']

Somebody remind me why has Saber succeeded in avoiding a fatal wound from Gae Bolg. Was it due to her luck, or was there some other factor in play?

Anyways, give DP the right weapons and he might as well kill off Archer. I mean, Archer isn't invincible to gunfire, is he?

I'd say it would depend on who manages to hit the other first, and not on their killing power / regenerative capabilities.

If Archer hits DP with Gae, then he wins, but if DP hits archer with a grenade to the face or with a spray of bullets from a submachine gun, then he wins. Simple as that, wouldn't you agree?

[/quote]

is hypersonic+ reaction speed good enough to dodge bullets?
wouldnt take that long to trace and use gae bolg either.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[QUOTE name='Rah' timestamp='1306988161' post='143662']

Somebody remind me why has Saber succeeded in avoiding a fatal wound from Gae Bolg. Was it due to her luck, or was there some other factor in play?[/QUOTE]

Read this:

EPIC LUCK~!!!!!!

Servants are invincible against modern weapons, according to Nasu thought....

I think he said that servants are invincible against those except those that had become Noble Phantasm aka via F/Z Berserker

what do you think, zero?

Swat

Yuuki Sama's Pet
i think archer is able to trace the gates of babloyon(gilmesh power)

and servets cannot be damage by normal weapons

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='zer0light' timestamp='1306971638' post='143514']

archer wins this with gae bolg. it will never miss. deadpool will get his heart pierced and it wont regen because gae bold negates regen. deadpool can survive without a heart can he?

[/quote]

YOur gonna have to give me some evidence that people cant regenerate from having their heart pierce by Gae Bolg nya~

godofwar7

It's proven fact from the lore.

And it's only the wound caused by Gae Bolg, that can't be healed. From Regeneration or healing arts or anything.