Deadpool Vs Archer

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
hahahaha

*shoots GARcher until he begs for mercy*

Do you think Archer will be able to kill deadpool?

This teleporting seemingly immortal insane guy packed with guns explosives and swords

AKA me.

haahhaahaha

Well immortal or not, Archer can just tear Deadpool, limb for limb and bury them in different locations or burn the parts? ._. or is deadpool a character with regeneration powers? if so Deadpool win ._. if Deadpool can't regenerate, Archer wins

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan' timestamp='1306852763' post='142134']

Well immortal or not, Archer can just tear Deadpool, limb for limb and bury them in different locations or burn the parts? ._. or is deadpool a character with regeneration powers? if so Deadpool win ._. if Deadpool can't regenerate, Archer wins

[/quote]

*regrows limbs*

uh huh.....Who do you think I am?

that puppy guy? wolverine was it?

Im waaay better than some mutt with little shiny bones

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306862729' post='142231']

Archer, because GAE BOLG LOL

[/quote]

GAE BOLG has nothing on Deadpool NYA~

Deadpool will break the 4th wall and copy his GAE BOLG

nya hahahaha

mew~

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Deadpool would own Archer. First of all Deadpool's semi-automatic weapons would take Archer down before he can even think about using Unlimited Blade Works. In addition, even if it comes to that all Deadpool has to do is talk Archer into submission. It has worked on others, hence the reason Deadpool is called "The Merc With the Mouth."

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306868207' post='142394']

Seriously, this thread looks just like a trolling fiesta. It's either "4TH WALL LOL" or "GAE BOLG LOL".

[/quote]

nah. Im just entertaining you nya~

Donno what Gaelbolgs does. But unless it rips Deadpool into nothingness that fella cant die.

I wonder how does one kill Deadpool myself.

I think maybe if you take apart all his vital organs...hmmm

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306869085' post='142407']

nah. Im just entertaining you nya~

Donno what Gaelbolgs does. But unless it rips Deadpool into nothingness that fella cant die.

I wonder how does one kill Deadpool myself.

I think maybe if you take apart all his vital organs...hmmm

[/quote]

Then it's a Deadpool appreciation thread. You just needed Archer for the sake of putting this in the Battledome, right?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Archer just use either Enuma Elish to rip dimension in front of Deadpool of just pierce his heart with Gar Bolg.

Wait, if I remember correctly, Gil have one weapon that can kill immortals....

I don't really remember but Archer just trace that and kill him.

The end.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306869582' post='142412']

Then it's a Deadpool appreciation thread. You just needed Archer for the sake of putting this in the Battledome, right?

[/quote]

Donno. I just used Archer since he can summon stuff. But how many are there that can kill deadpool is really what I want to know.

[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1306897745' post='142739']

Archer just use either Enuma Elish to rip dimension in front of Deadpool of just pierce his heart with Gar Bolg.

Wait, if I remember correctly, Gil have one weapon that can kill immortals....

I don't really remember but Archer just trace that and kill him.

The end.

[/quote]

stabbing his heart will be like an itch to him. Dude has regeneration that is almost godlike. He can even speak with just his head.

Nya~

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306920689' post='142883']

Donno. I just used Archer since he can summon stuff. But how many are there that can kill deadpool is really what I want to know.

[/quote]

Exactly my point. This isn't a legit character vs character battle thread at all.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306921254' post='142890']

Exactly my point. This isn't a legit character vs character battle thread at all.

[/quote]

yes it is.

Im sure somebody (besides wolfnagi)

Can stand up for GARcher. There has to be something he can do to kill Deadpool

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306921969' post='142899']

yes it is.

Im sure somebody (besides wolfnagi)

Can stand up for GARcher. There has to be something he can do to kill Deadpool

[/quote]

The point is that your aim in creating this thread is to extol the strengths of Deadpool, and you just put GARcher there because putting "anyone else and IDC about them anyway" would make it too obvious. And with your 4th wall statement in the previous page you pretty much broke the entire thread. You can just reply "4th wall breaking lol" to anyone who claims that Archer can beat Deadpool.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306922486' post='142909']

The point is that your aim in creating this thread is to extol the strengths of Deadpool, and you just put GARcher there because putting "anyone else and IDC about them anyway" would make it too obvious. And with your 4th wall statement in the previous page you pretty much broke the entire thread. You can just reply "4th wall breaking lol" to anyone who claims that Archer can beat Deadpool.

[/quote]

Nope. Im just replying to to you because you did the same thing 1st.

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306922607' post='142911']

Nope. Im just replying to to you because you did the same thing 1st.

[/quote]

I didn't. I was highlighting the fact that this thread is going to be full of people saying Gae Bolg wins Deadpool and you replying that 4th wall breaking wins anyone. This discussion is going nowhere because no one can defeat 4th wall breaking, which is akin to reality breaking.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306922708' post='142914']

I didn't. I was highlighting the fact that this thread is going to be full of people saying Gae Bolg wins Deadpool and you replying that 4th wall breaking wins anyone. This discussion is going nowhere because no one can defeat 4th wall breaking, which is akin to reality breaking.

[/quote]

well your the only one stating it ATM.

It was a preemptive comment, seeing as how you obviously think Deadpool will win hands-down.

IMO, Archer can win this, because of how his Gae Bolg works.

From the TYPE-MOON Wiki:

"This single person attack (The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death), created by Lancer to suit his own style, is a fatal blow that always pierces the opponent's heart and ruins their body with its thousand iron thorns."

We're not talking about a simple stab or bifurcation here. We're talking about Deadpool's body being completely ruined. Deadpool has survived with only a head before (as you claimed), but can he survive having his entire body ruined?

And if you're going to say that Deadpool can just dodge,

"Once Gáe Bolg's name has been called, the cursed spear reverses the nature of causality to make it so the cause of the "lance being thrust" comes from the effect of the "opponent's heart being pierced" by it. The actual action of the thrust is merely a formality, as the lance has already pierced the opponent's heart before the attack has even started."

"It is impossible to dodge the thrust of the lance, no matter how agile, well guarded, or far away from the lance the opponent is standing."

That means that Gae Bolg does not miss, and Deadpool will be hit and will have his body ruined.

If you say that Deadpool's regenerative ability is too awesome,

"Once the heart has been successfully pierced, either by a normal thrust or its ability, it is nearly impossible to heal the wound with normal means unless Gáe Bolg is destroyed or Lancer is killed. The attack delivers damage equal to the opponent's own health limit plus the damage from the spear itself, so the wound will be fatal no matter the opponent once they are struck."

Deadpool cannot heal himself from a Gae Bolg wound.

Evidence for comparison:

"If the attack were to hit Arcueid Brunestud, who is capable of regenerating from a pile of cut up flesh, she would be killed as long as she wasn't saved by her luck."

The only way to defend against Gae Bolg is this:

"The only way to effectively defend against the attack is to have a high enough degree of luck to be able to alter fate, which would be heightened by also having good reflexive instincts, an auto-resurrection ability, or to have a shield"

Deadpool has none of those. If you bring fourth wall-breaking into play, I will call bullshit.

So I think Archer will win.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
It pierces the heart and attacks the body with thorns.

It does not "Vaporize" or literally shred Deadpool into nothingness ne?

As long as that guy's got a body he can regenerate.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Deadpool is able to heal injuries such as slashes, puncture wounds, bullet wounds, and severe burns within moments. His healing factor is significantly more powerful than Wolverines as he can regrow missing limbs and organs and has survived blades through his brain on several occasions. His head or any other limb can be reattached using this ability, but has to be placed in the proper place[28]. As Deadpool had cancer at the time of the gene therapy which endowed him with these abilities, it bound to the "healing factor" so that in a sense the cancer is his healing factor, which is why his skin is still horribly scarred. Unlike Wolverine’s natural healing factor, Deadpool’s is mentally driven to a partial extent.

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan' timestamp='1306852763' post='142134']

[/quote]

oh hey your actually right. Archer can win if he tears deadpool limb by limb and run away with them.

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306923585' post='142923']

It pierces the heart and attacks the body with thorns.

It does not "Vaporize" or literally shred Deadpool into nothingness ne?

As long as that guy's got a body he can regenerate.

[/quote]

From Wikipedia:

"Deadpool's healing factor is strong enough that he has previously survived complete incineration and decapitation more than once, though in each of these occurrences, his head had to be reunited with his body to heal the wound instead of his body growing a new head (or vice-versa)"

So, if there's no one who can return the head to the body, Archer wins, no? Deadpool can't fight with only a head.