DB Goku Vs. Naruto

No specific rules here. All I ask is that you provide valid explanations as to why you believe one or the other would pwn their opponent. Manga explanations have slight advantage over anime related ones. (Manga is cannon, anime is filler.) 'Because I said so' is fucking stupid and will not be admitted as a valid argument.

*Looks at Goku* Are you ready? *Looks at Naruto* Are you ready? *Claps hands togehter and points at Colosseum.* "Let's get it on!!"

Okay, but consider the advantages Naruto has at his disposal, including Kage no Bunshin and the Ninetails, which is epically detective in its own right. What's Goku have? Kamekamea? Used repeatedly? >_>

noex1337

Emmie was here
Okay, but consider the advantages Naruto has at his disposal, including Kage no Bunshin and the Ninetails, which is epically detective in its own right. What's Goku have? Kamekamea? Used repeatedly? >_>
It can blow up the moon. Also, he can fly. Let's see naruto and all his clones try to escape that blast radius.

noex1337 said:
It can blow up the moon. Also, he can fly. Let's see naruto and all his clones try to escape that blast radius.
Actually they probably could, but with how goku spams it all the time that's the only thing they can do.

Good point. But the question is can Ninetails power deflect the blast of such a magnitude? The biggest problem for Naruto here is that if Goku rifles off a Kamekamea that big, Naruto will have no ground to stand on if he can't deflect it. Literally. But can Naruto achieve a speed allowing him to leave Ground Zero and find higher ground, so to speak.

Basically to that effect. LOL

noex1337

Emmie was here
Good point. But the question is can Ninetails power deflect the blast of such a magnitude? The biggest problem for Naruto here is that if Goku rifles off a Kamekamea that big, Naruto will have no ground to stand on if he can't deflect it. Literally. But can Naruto achieve a speed allowing him to leave Ground Zero and find higher ground, so to speak.

Basically to that effect. LOL
So basically this is a "Can naruto get away fast enough before Goku kills him" thread?

noex1337

Emmie was here
No. That's one consideration. The other is can the Ninetails directly deflect the blast of Kamekamea?
And how exactly would it do that? It's never been shown to do anything of the sort. And there's still the whole "blowing up the moon" but that doesn't really go in Kyuubi's favor.

Okay, forgive any errors here, but I'm catching up on Naruto and had to reread the first part, now at chapter just after Knoha's destruction by Orochimaru Round: 1, and haven't read DB at all and have seen some anime and played the pS2 game. OTL But here's the crux of my understanding. Jiraya broke the outer seal containing Ninetails powers but an inner seal remained intact. Now, wereas Goku's powers are constrainted by his body, as he is the only surce for his powers, Ninetails is a separate, cosmically powerful entity sharing a body symbiotically with some punk kid. But that kid has grown powerful within his own self without Ninetails power (as exibited by the fact that Naruto has to ask permission to borrow the red chakra of the NT.) But if that inner seal were somehow broken in a true life-or-death battle with Goku, then the damage potential goes up exponentially. Look at the NT's destructive powers before it was sealed in Naruto, now add Naruto's own power to that. Possible pwnage of Goku? (Interesting thought, it would be cool if the NT broke lose and used the Kage no Bunshin. 8O Game over if that ever happened. XD)

noex1337

Emmie was here
No way man. NT on it's rampage at most could take out a mountain or two (was seen in one of the later flasbacks). That's nothing to goku. Goku's been doing that and more since he was a baby (ozaru goku). Besides, Ninetails would just make a bigger target.

No way man. NT on it's rampage at most could take out a mountain or two (was seen in one of the later flasbacks). That's nothing to goku. Goku's been doing that and more since he was a baby (ozaru goku). Besides, Ninetails would just make a bigger target.

But again, we're considering the possible case of NT being completely unsealed, then adding Naruto's own, inherent, virtually separate source of Goku like power to the NT. What then? ;hmm;

Right, but you're assuming we've been shown the max dmage NT can do. When we was crushing mountains, was before he was sealed inside Naruto. Naruto has a high degree of power seperate from NT's power. If NT's seal were broken his and Naruto's chakra's would merge. But I get the gist of what you're saying, which in other words, is that even if Naruto and NT's tails were combined, unsealed, the two still wouldn't have the power to destroy a moon because Toriyama OP'd Goku. Got it. :smart: :XD:

noex1337

Emmie was here
Right, but you're assuming we've been shown the max dmage NT can do. When we was crushing mountains, was before he was sealed inside Naruto. Naruto has a high degree of power seperate from NT's power. If NT's seal were broken his and Naruto's chakra's would merge. But I get the gist of what you're saying, which in other words, is that even if Naruto and NT's tails were combined, unsealed, the two still wouldn't have the power to destroy a moon because Toriyama OP'd Goku. Got it. :smart: :XD:
Hahahaha, don't be mad now, Dragon ball is just a stronger universe. Even when he was a baby, Goku was destroying cities and mountains and what not. And if you know anything about DB, they can only get stronger (OK, maybe just the saiyans).

The only match I can see naruto winning is beginning of Dragon ball Goku, with no Ozaru, vs. Naruto. And even that's debatable.

godofwar7

Beginning of Dragonball Goku with no Ozaru vs Naruto isn't debatable at all, he couldn't even lift a large boulder back then.

But yeah DB Goku beats Naruto hands down.

Hahahaha, don't be mad now, Dragon ball is just a stronger universe. Even when he was a baby, Goku was destroying cities and mountains and what not. And if you know anything about DB, they can only get stronger (OK, maybe just the saiyans).

The only match I can see naruto winning is beginning of Dragon ball Goku, with no Ozaru, vs. Naruto. And even that's debatable.
Not mad, just amused. The last time I seen ANY character with the power to blow up orbital structures was Darth Vader, and even he couldn't do without a similar orbital structure of his own, even if smaller in size. I'm not saying your argument's invalid, it make sense, especially since mine's entirely subjective, I'm just saying if Toriyama's version of Goku isn't OP'd, I don't know what is. ;haha;