Darker Than Black

On one note, I thought sudo was the only fansub you could find... Oh well. On another note I saw episode 14 today. I hate that we don't see enough of Hei... I want more Hei action!

oooohhh... this seem interesting I thought that the series had ended... well maybe not ended but had been licensed... I will have to hunt it out again...

along with guren laagn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (unknowable @ July 19, 2007, 1:16 AM) [snapback]8918[/snapback]</div>
oooohhh... this seem interesting I thought that the series had ended... well maybe not ended but had been licensed... I will have to hunt it out again...

along with guren laagn[/b]
well there are loadsa sites that are providing .mkv forat files and they seems to work rather badly in my honest opinion

btw are you from a previous forum i know, i mean yurika ??

anyways the series is great and hope to get some .avi files uploaded soon...

I have no problem with mkv's... just install cccp and just about anything works :p

haven't watched this series in a while, if it does get more interesting I guess I could start watching it again :)

I've watched the first Episode months ago to see if it was good. However i never had a chance to download the 2nd Ep yet. Looked pretty interesting though...

...I mean, whats darker than black? o_O;

I hope there isn't a second season, there are too many animes today that could just end and be good, but they just keep going on and on (ex Shakugan no Shana? I seriously thought it was over at that, now I have to watch a second season... oh well It was good anyway.) Honestly, I thought it had a good ending, didn't leave any loose ends at all.