.:: D.Gray-Man FC ::.

Note: This for the people that love both the manga and the anime.
We will be discussing anime and manga in here. However, with the manga, please post it in spoiler tags. Also, when joining, state what sort of innocence you would want. No doubles. Makes it more fun right? Thanks.

D.GRAY-MAN

The story of D.Gray-man takes place on a fictional Earth at the end of the 19th century. The plot mostly centers around Allen Walker, a young boy who is a member of The Black Order; a secretive organization whose members are known as Exorcists. The Order's primary mission is to stop The Millennium Earl, an ancient Ghoul who intends to 'cleanse' the world by destroying all life on it.

Exorcists are specially chosen humans who are gifted with the ability to control and use Innocence, a divine substance created in ages past to combat the Earl. According to the Order's history, at the end of The Great Flood, 109 fragments of Innocence were scattered around the world. Once an Innocence fragment is matched to its compatible user, it can become a weapon or tool for the user to wield in the battle against the Earl.

Banners

{upload into your own photobucket or w/e}

Generals
1 Katsu - Pan flute
2 y0l3itches - Sword
3 Ray -
4 random -
5 BLue-FIsh

Exorcists
Cruss
Morcombe - Energy Sword/Light Saber.
Myrk

Last edited:
o_O

UM...I think you read wrong.

Um...>.>

What I meant was that what sort of Innocence would you like? I said nothing abotu characters. Lavi is someone i've actually claimed.

Is it hard to understand?

Ray

无限之剑制
Im sorry since I really just skim read the thing without noticing the Note at the very top

Well First topic your favorite character?

gonna have to join this one sign me up

and I would like an innocense that could create something in the matter of like black holes

and if this is a claim thing I take tyki mikk

Last edited:

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
joinage!

My favourtice characters? hmnn..
Male: Cross/ Tyki
Female:Road
Thing: relo XD

I LOVE Relo!! Also, if there is a claims this I claim General Cross. =D

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Same here, but I watched a few episodes before.

Edit:Oh, weapon type... Um... Two blades of different origin.... Yeah... Can I be a general?!

Last edited: