Cuteness Competition: Kotomi vs Yuki

Sanae

Staff member

Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad/After Story) vs Yuki Nagato (Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya)

They're both cute

They're both smart

They're both quiet

Who do you think is more popular/Cute/Lovable (any other things you can think of)?

Please be sure to put a reason if possible!

Note: If you wish to face them up against other characters,

please feel free to make another thread

Thank you ^__^​

I guess it's Kotomi for me. Yuki is pretty cute, yeah, but I believe that people can also be cute in the way they talk, and unfortunately Yuki doesn't talk much.

Sanae

Staff member
For me... Hmmm, it's a toughy since I love them both xD; I would have to say.. Kotomi as well ^__^ I guess it's since she has more life to her.. Maybe, Yuki doesn't have that since she's an A.I.... xD;

Still I love them both <3

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Change of heart,

Watched Disappearance again, YUKI IS FRRRREEEAAAAKKKKIIINNNGGGGG MMMMOOOOEEEE~!!!!!!!!

[quote name='"Wolfnagi"']Change of heart,

Watched Disappearance again, YUKI IS FRRRREEEAAAAKKKKIIINNNGGGGG MMMMOOOOEEEE~!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

But you have to realize that the Yuki in Disappearance wasn't the normal Yuki. Normal Yuki isn't that moe.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I'd say Yuki. Mostly because I could somehow feel for her, and understand what she wants, despite her being an alien. Rawr, Kyon understood her and tried to treat her like a normal girl. I think that's moe in itself~

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

But you have to realize that the Yuki in Disappearance wasn't the normal Yuki. Normal Yuki isn't that moe.
[/QUOTE]

Who cares,

ITS STILL FREAKING MOE~!!!!!!!!!!1

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Voltorn']Kotomi for me ^^

She plays violin very well ^^[/QUOTE]

She played it "too" well in fact xD

Of course, if this is battle thread, her violin ain't gonna stop Yuki speed-blitz her.....

Swat

Yuuki Sama's Pet
yuki in the movie = more moe than kotomi

normal yuki = less moe than kotomi

so if yuki from the movie = yuki gets my vote

if normal yuki than = kotomi gets my vote

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='zer0light' timestamp='1306992076' post='143675']

my vote goes to Yuki. shes uber powerful and cute.makes me sqee.............. in a manly way lolz

[/quote]

lol,

You really do like stoic Yuki, zero xD