Credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
I was just wondering, what on earth of the Credits for? I see that people have credits and there is a "Manage Credits" section in your User Control Panel, but I don't understand what they are for or even how to get them. I see people who have joined today have seven Times more credits than people who are more active and joined a few weeks ago.
Any insight on the matter?

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
I have no idea either. About the later part, I guess it's because old posts (before the credits went online) don't count. I bet I'm wrong though.

Ray

无限之剑制
well what cobalt said is consider true thats why but they mean nothing as of now

Credits are useless at the moment but there are many hacks which can use the credit hack like a battle rpg or other things.

Ray

无限之剑制
Thats true once a item shop and RPG gets set up dunno how long till then which the credits will be useful

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
To me it seems like the credit system got removed again? But a credit system can be used as a limiter on the downloads by the users.

For an example each post give a certain amount of credits excluding spam posts since people would just begin to spam to gather points. These credits can be used for downloading for an example anime.

Which means that the members will have to stay active on the forums to be able to download the anime series you want from the website. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.