Coppers o.O

Ever been in trouble with the cops or anything?

I have kinda, nothing big though.

Back in the day I had been stealing from Safeway for like a month and I was so good they had to hire an undercover cop, I got too cocky and was stealing in the middle of the store xD

they took me up stairs and put me in cuffs and I emptied out my pockets and had like 15 items stashed lol

my friend got caught too and he was like the worst part about this is the hand cuffs hurt and I'm like wtf you idiot lol

another time actually i was in Walnut Creek and went to put money in the time limit thing and got lost and was wondering the streets for two hours...trying to find my way back...cop picked me up and thought I was on drugs lol

also got my friend busted for stealing, after we came out of the store this undercover guy follows us and pretends to use the phone and I say come on bust out the candy haha

anyway share your stories!

abarnes

Staff member
haha, I have a lot of stories <_<, I might type some up later...but I got a quick one for you.

It was about 9:30, I was late to the school, and out here in Oakland they're serious about that I guess, seeing as they have cops working on every High School campus in the flats.

So I get there and the cop says I can't go into the school, tells me I have to either call my parents or have a doctors note, so I text my mom, and he's still talkin' like 'Make your choice' I said 'I'm goin' to the house then' he was like 'That's not an option' I said 'You said either give you a doctors note or call my mom, well, my mom would be home, so that is the option' He said 'If you don't stop talking to me like that, I'll have you face down on the ground' So I said 'I don't care for your fuckin' punk ass threats' next thing you know, he threw me into the gate and cuffed me, put me in the car and took me to West Oakland(I'm from East Oakland, and West Oakland and East Oakland aren't always friendly with each other....), haha. Security Guard walked up and said 'What happened' and then says 'That's what he gets(I'ma beat the fuck outta him, he's a bitch >_>)'

I've got more..but yeah that cop was a bitch and so is the security guard. haha

Oh yeah...this was like 2 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

B StAR

2D Complex.
Senior year in high school, we all took a bus ride to the local arcade/waterpark nearby. Me and a bunch of friends were hungry from all the playing, so we got into two cars. Friend in a white corolla peels out of the parking lot and does an Initial D style cornering on a VERY sharp ass corner. I follow casually, no emphasis on the gas of course.... turns out a police car was waiting around the corner. He flags me down to pull over as well and he asks me was I speeding. I calmy reply I was cruising officer and she goes away.

Five minutes later officer comes back saying he gots an eye witness and points to a lady holding a 3 year old hand in hand. Sure, my friend coulda blindly ran over the kid and lady, but she claims I was speeding as well. The officer says I was speeding according to the lady and I reply: "Well that's a bunch of bullshit officer." I eventually go clean, but man some people are just haters