Confessions of Reverse Trap :3

Rascal

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] i dont really want a honeymoon vacation, id rather save the money and buy something fun... like a television :| ....

Rascal

[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION], thats the thing .___. i love. i heart. ... but idk what really comes next :/ so i didnt put anything

Rascal

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] id recite Invictus

:| also, howd u know of the birthmark

OUT of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance 5
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade, 10
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate: 15
I am the captain of my soul.

Rascal

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] best day ever :/ hrmm possibly my 9th birthday, i jumped through(glass and all) story window and had to get some reconstructive sugeries on my head ^^ and the doctors let me keep all the gear they used it was pretty epic

in case ur wondering... i jumped through it cuz i was playing hide and seek, the chair was base, and the window was behind it, i took a running leap for base and ended up going through the window ^^"

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] best day ever :/ hrmm possibly my 9th birthday, i jumped through(glass and all) story window and had to get some reconstructive sugeries on my head ^^ and the doctors let me keep all the gear they used it was pretty epic in case ur wondering... i jumped through it cuz i was playing hide and seek, the chair was base, and the window was behind it, i took a running leap for base and ended up going through the window ^^"
That is hardcore (y)

If you were a Movie star would you do your own stunts?

Rascal

of course lol when i was little the only reason i ever liked movie stars was cuz of all the action... :/ it was a big let down to know it was all staged, i used to believe the actors were really the characters tho OTL [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] ..... Do you ever feel you family restricts you from doing things you know you can do?