Concerts

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I love concerts they're so much fun and are full of energy. This thread is for people to talk about concerts they've been to, or are going to in the near future.

The last concert I went to was for Jimmy Eat World and it was awesome! It was in a small venue and they sounded great just like they do on their CDs.

I'm going to a few concerts in this summer:

July 27 I'm going to see Taking Back Sunday which should be a lot of fun.

August 21 I'm going to see Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance and I'm really exited that these two bands are touring together I bought the tickets the minute they went on sale XD

The last concert I'm going to this summer is on August 24 and I'm going to see Kings of Leon. I like them because they are very unique and I think that concert will be a great way to end the Summer.

I really can't wait for these concerts!

So what concerts have you been to or are looking forward to?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oh thats nice!! : D you re gonna see MCR <3 :3

Ehm the last concert Ive been to is of a Turkish band called maNga (lol I know. ) they were just as great live as they are on their album <3

~mimesis

Auribus tenere lupum
Last concert i went to was that of a local band of heavy metal/symphonic/alot of good rock combinations, called False Reality...it was goood <3
...i also went last year to the "Big 4" concert in Greenfest...(Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer)...i also wanted to go to Rammstein next day, but dad and i got outta the mood after a sleepless night xD
...and 2 years before that i went to see Franz Ferdinand who are even better live than one could imagine...
and that's about it...the list of bands i wanna see live though, it's endless

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
hehehe, Ive been looking forward ALOT to Gackts YFC Europe tour... cant wait!

The last Concert I went to was Rihannas in Toronto! =3
That's cool I don't listen to a lot of Rihannas music but What I've heard I really like.

Ehm the last concert Ive been to is of a Turkish band called maNga (lol I know. ) they were just as great live as they are on their album <3
lol does their name mean the same thing as Japanese Manga?

Last concert i went to was that of a local band of heavy metal/symphonic/alot of good rock combinations, called False Reality...it was goood <3
...i also went last year to the "Big 4" concert in Greenfest...(Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer)...i also wanted to go to Rammstein next day, but dad and i got outta the mood after a sleepless night xD
...and 2 years before that i went to see Franz Ferdinand who are even better live than one could imagine...
and that's about it...the list of bands i wanna see live though, it's endless
Wow that must of been a wild concert, and with those metal bands I expect the decible level went through the roof lol.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yes, There name comes from japanese Manga But apart from that they dont really have anything that assoiciates with manga xD More rock with a dash of rap

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Hmm, let see, last concert I went too was last October. I went to see Reaper and Soman and some other bands. Which was awesome since Reaper is one of my favorites :D

Before that Ive also seen Suicide Commando and Uberbyte live. Havent really looked at the next thing I want to see.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Hmm... I went to a Dir en Grey concert in London like... 3-4 years ago. Whew, sure is a long time
Unfortunately, the artists that I like don't come here very often

I know them! Theyre really good! I wish I could see them live ahaha, Im not VERY familiar with them but the 3-5 sings ive heard for them were really good!! ^_^

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
I rarely go to actual concerts as I'm more of a music festival person, but...

The first concert I ever went to was a few years ago and it is still definitely the great one I've ever been to. Iron Maiden's Somewhere Back in Time Tour. :love:

Other than that, I've been to some concerts at my hometown, like seeing Turmion Kätilöt (relatively unknown outside of Finland and Spain, for some reason), Verjnuarmu (as Finnish as a band can be) and 2 Times Terror. So nothing too special. ^^''

I love concerts if the band is good at them. Some bands really mess up the balance levels and effects live (example from personal experience: Dropkick Murphys), and some are really boring performers (example from a video recording: Green Day).

But I am fortunate enough that Seether can be my favorite studio band and is both entertaining and skilled live.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
I been to a lot of music festivals been heading to EDC, Coachella, and Outsidelands. The other music festival I'm hoping to make is treasure island music festival.

Lastest concert I attended was Matt & Kim at Oakland, CA.

love the live music and just the feelings they set off.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Let see : 4 concerts of Iron Maidan.
Tool : 3 times.
Disturbed : 1
Blind Guardian : 3
Nightwish : 1
Apocalitica : 4
Mettalica : 1
69 eyes : 1
That is the concerts i remember perfectly. The rest are kinda..blurry :p Like Hammerfall and Iced Earth.Lost Horizon ..and others =/

I went to the 311 and Sublime concert Saturday and it was awesome! I had a lot of fun and met some interesting people.

sublime live! so jelouse! aha
i love live music, eh just to name a few..

Underoath
Taking back sunday
Hollywood undead
Funeral for a friend
the Gallows
Enter Shikari
Brigade...

there the bigger named ones i have seen live, been to aload of local shows.. gotta support your local music scene! aha

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I went to the Blink-182 and My Chemical Romance concert last night and it was awesome!!! It was pretty difficult and uncomfortable with a broken leg but I had third row tickets and I wasn't going to miss it.