Computer VS Laptop?

Desktop VS Laptop

• Desktop

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Laptop

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

amanda

Which one do you guys prefer and why? I prefer desktop since im into gaming as well and laptops arent that great for it unless you have a expensive laptop >.> But I like laptops too because I could bring it to work lol but I go with desktops ^^

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i'm the only one for laptops? either way i like the portability and i dont really have the other problems since i have a good one.

Kenzou

pink spider
I have 1 desktop and 2 laptops. I love laptops. They are so much more convenient. I use my desktop rarely even though it has vista and is my newest computer.

Although i only have desktop,but im voting for laptops. Nowadays laptops can do the same thing (yes,even gaming.) with desktop and is portable.

i voted for laptops even though it's practical to use desktop coz' you can change it's drives whenever it gets busted not like laptop when one drive gets busted then your laptop is gone... :imd:

Oh I have to mention this if they break(crash) a laptop will coast more to fix then a desktop normally because the parts are smaller and its harder to get into.

Just thought that should be mentioned

I Like Desktop More... More Speed, Better Startup... Cuz of one thing... You can EASILY UPGRADE it! & Besides ... it's more fun Formating a Computer than a laptop =P ... & You can Store More stuff on it ^^

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Desktops.. much more fun setting them up :p
besides, laptops aren't my things... I don't want to spend extra money buying a comfortable mouse and keyboard.. :< but Laptops are ok for work and school.

I voted desktop only cause there more easy to upgrade and less hassle cause you don't have to worry about the battery going out. But laptops are still nice for the mobility and comfort (like sitting on your bed and using it:) ).

Though sadly in my personal case my laptop is so new and desktop to old to even really upgrade that my laptop topples my comp in everything but screen size :defeat: