code geass

i heard this anime's quite nice.

On August 10th, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. Japan lost its freedom and rights and was renamed Area 11. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", were forced to survive in ghettos, while Britannians lived in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persisted, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations who struggled against the Empire for the independence of Japan.

After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, did nothing to pursue the terrorists who murdered his mother and crippled his sister, the young boy named Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, in Area 11, he encounters a mysterious girl who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.

if there is anyone watching code geass i would like to ask a few questions regarding this anime

1) when will season 2 come out?
2) what's the truth behind all those weird powers of the characters? eg.C.C, lelouch, V.V etc.
3) what the hell happened to lord "something" aka "orange" (i forgot his name). why do he turn into half mecha?

Attachments

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (victornkc @ October 13, 2007, 7:24 AM) [snapback]11546[/snapback]</div>
i heard this anime's quite nice.

On August 10th, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. Japan lost its freedom and rights and was renamed Area 11. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", were forced to survive in ghettos, while Britannians lived in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persisted, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations who struggled against the Empire for the independence of Japan.

After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, did nothing to pursue the terrorists who murdered his mother and crippled his sister, the young boy named Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, in Area 11, he encounters a mysterious girl who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.

if there is anyone watching code geass i would like to ask a few questions regarding this anime

1) when will season 2 come out?
2) what's the truth behind all those weird powers of the characters? eg.C.C, lelouch, V.V etc.
3) what the hell happened to lord "something" aka "orange" (i forgot his name). why do he turn into half mecha?[/b]
yes i heard about it but i haven't really watch it yet so use this linke to get information about this anime and others click on this link

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ichigo @ October 21, 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]11641[/snapback]</div>
yes i heard about it but i haven't really watch it yet so use this linke to get information about this anime and others click on this link[/b]

sSome one told me season one might come out in January but it'll probably come in after Gundam 00 and I believe the war is all a test made by Lelouche's father the KING OF BRITANNIA

i like this anime but the way they bought tragedy in every characters life or killed them off was a lil bit sad.i hope the second season will be better than the first one.