Code Geass FC

great ep, rolo's end was good and redeemed himself to me...fantastic end of him and really sad.

not sure about suzaku with that crazy laugh at the end

everyone has left lulu...I believe Kallen will be back with him...his last words to her showed her he didn't think of her as a pawn but someone special.

i don't believe nunnuly is dead.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Yeah I am and I am feeling really bad for Lulu, I mean everyone he's ever cared for and everyone he's been fighting for has turned against him and his mother was a evil sadistic bitch...

Also I'd like them to explain just why the hell Kallen is pissed at lulu, I mean she knew the truth since the end of season 1 and she knows he saved her life when he was discovered yet she is still fighting for the dark knights (Lulu's army which would be nothing but a buch of dead rebels if he didn't take over) and is out to kill him... wtf?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yeah great ending Lulu sacrificed himself and his name in order to bring peace and unity to the world. He was completely selfless the entire series even going as far as bringing pain upon himself to give happiness to others.

Also the fact that Nunnally was able to see Lulu's memories when she touched his hand leads me to believe Lulu has been coded and in turn is immortal like C.C. and V.V. (before he passed his code to Charles). Nunnally never had any mind reading powers and one of the traits of the immortals (the ones who carry the code) is that memory transfer. C.C caused it to happen several times herself like when Lulu touched her in the cave during season on he saw her past and discovered her real name.

Myself along with many others believe that Lulu is actually the guy driving the wagon of hay at the end, this would also explain why C.C. was seeming talking to Lulu at the end when she was lay on the hay.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yeah, but I think Lulu is to smart to believe everything will be happily ever after with just him out of the picture. So him being coded and immortal looking over everyone making sure things don't crash and burn seems like something a genius strategist might do.