Cod4

amanda

I'm hooked! =D
It is such an in depth game.
There are such a variety of perks and weapons, and so many people who also play...

Though i do wish they added a mute option to the game =/

lol I wish there was a co-op campaign for it. But the multi player is awesome. I love being on a last stand wit the P90. :)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Whee! cod4 is so much better than cod2, why play cod2 when you can play cod4
and yeah, the P90 fkn owns :D

chimerA.^

...is bored.
I played through the campaign it was pretty bad-ass, but Veteran difficulty just seems friggin' ridiculous. D:<

I like the multiplayer too, I like games that have ranks and stuff.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
I have CoD4 on the PC, I must admit getting to lvl55 in 19Hours of gaming is boring as well as there is tons of lovely cheats out there for people to be insta 55 + Gold weapons. Quite frankly PunkBuster fails at recording peoples ranks and will kick you for no reason instead. But on the other hand the game play is lovly, You will join many public servers and see at least one bunny hopper of which everyone wants to ban as well as the holy lords Noob Tubing M203 Nub Launcher. Go to HardCore and watch that helicopter shoot you down in a blitz.

Overall Good Game?

I have it for the 360. I only played the online once before I said screw it and went back to frontlines for my multiplayer fun. I prefer frontlines more tactical gameplay more than COD4's fast paced just run and gun style.