Clannad Fanclub

Kenzou

pink spider
Clannad Fanclub

---

Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student who dislikes his life. However, Tomoya finds that his life is about to change when he meets Nagisa. Tomoya's mother (Atsuko) died when Tomoya was young, leaving his father (Naoyuki) to raise him. After the accident, Tomoya's father turned to alcohol and gambling, and held frequent fights with his son. One day, Naoyuki, again arguing with his son, slammed Tomoya against the wall, dislocating Tomoya's shoulder. Ever since then, his father has treated Tomoya nicely, but distantly, as if Tomoya and he were strangers rather than a family. This hurts Tomoya more than his previous relationship with his father, and the awkwardness of returning home leads Tomoya constantly to stay out all night. Additionally, the injury disables Tomoya from participating in his basketball club, and pushes him to distance himself from his school and other activities. Thus his delinquent life begins.
[spoil]
[/spoil]
---
Member Name - Character Claim

Owner:
Kenzou - Misae Sagara

Co-Owners:
Ray - Tomoya Okazaki

Members:
Syanaide - Kyou Fujibayashi
Cruss
Morcombe
Shadow Strider
- Nagisa Furukawa
B StAR
- Fuko Ibuki
Spark
Gnome - Akio Furukawa
Choochi- Tomoyo Sakagami
Katakato - Youhei Sunohara
Myrkur -
Yusuke Yoshino
Rookie103 - Kotomi Ichinose
Serph
Chidori - Shima
SpiritofDestiny- Botan
GodSlayer
Reeana
Jechtsphere
Carnage

Banners:

Feel free to create a banner.

Claim are available. I claim per member.

Last edited:

Kenzou

pink spider
Thanks. But I have the game. I was just curious if anyone else had played it so we can get some discussion going.

And if not then we could always discuss the awesome basketball game episode.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I want to join! Ray n I bassically know what to expect with Clannad, since Ray's played the game, and I did my own research and invitigating lol.

Spark

Club Member
Clannad is currently one of my favorites. Count me in! :D
I'm watching the anime right now, but I expect to give the game a try a bit later. (Thanks for the link!) Don't want to spoil anything like some of you have mentioned, but I do want to see the different endings.